The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

conor was "efficient with his energy" and he was already gassed near the end of the 2nd
Conor got NT in their feels
pimp.gif
nah, ufc marketing got me in my feels

Last edited:
A bloody Diaz doesn't mean ****. They bleed easy.

Conor couldn't open his eyes after one of the rounds

as long as aldo doesnt wrecklessly rush in again id be feeling pretty confident midway through the 2nd,

this guy fights nothing but 5 rounds

I'm just glad Conor had a plan with the leg kicks and stuck with it.
Smart fighter.
Insane catch and shoot counter left.

Get back to stomping the little fellers tho

And increase the cardio work sheeeeesh!

Last edited:
Fan of both sides. As a fan, how could you not be satisfied tonight. Regardless of who you were rooting for

Conor fans should be happy he won but let's not act like dude whipped his *** Nate held his own and made dude earn that **** and we will see them battle again. Got mad respect for both guys even though I'm not a Conor fan.

Fan of both sides. As a fan, how could you not be satisfied tonight. Regardless of who you were rooting for
it was alright but it wasnt lit

conor out pointed him with punches and leg kicks for about 2 rounds then spent most of the fight against the cage or walking away with brief 2 punch combos

i saw the same tired guy i saw in the first fight

and what was up with that dude a few pages back trying to point to conor's cardio like "look, he's fine" - anyone can catch wind with enough time

Last edited:
conor smarten up and went with the kicks, which i thought he should've done the first fight. his pride got to him and he went for the KO and loss

conor was saved by the bell a couple times. he's lucky rds aren't 5:30 or he may have been finished in the 2nd and 5th when he got taken down
i think he even realizes that he aint gonna stick around at 170 or go through the gauntlet at 155

ufc needs to go back to no weight classes and remove the judges. win by knockout or tapout :smokin

Last edited:
I was just trollin the Conor haters.
nerd.gif
 No more Nate please.

Rather see him go back to defending his belt. 1st up, washing Aldo again 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom