The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Great fight can't wait for 3rd between these 2. Honestly could've gone either way and I was expecting them to call it a draw

this is such a farce and im not going to blame conor

nate should have finished him at the start of the 4th after what we saw in the 3rd but you know he smells that money

ufc not going to let conor lose twice, not after that bs i heard joe spoutin "conor has a chance to get all that back and more"
mean.gif
lame company line

these judges probably saw conors gassed walk aways as smart
tired.gif

Folks giving the win to Nate based solely on Conor's cardio.

Look at Nate's face. Look at Conors. Enough said

:smokin

lol what are you talking about, winners of fights have spent nights in the hospital while the loser is out partying.

Not mad with the decision. Judges coulda easily scored the first round 10-8 for Conor. Great fight.

Folks giving the win to Nate based solely on Conor's cardio.

Look at Nate's face. Look at Conors. Enough said

smokin.gif
Man, you know some people bruise and bleed easier than others.  I'm not going to act like I wasn't rooting for Nate, but I still want to see a 3rd match, so I'm not mad at the outcome.  Another payday for Nate too.

no way diaz was getting a decision. too much money to be made.
i hope both fighters hold out for a big payday. 3M for conor and 2M for nate? this company sold for 4B, these guys putting their lives on the line. both should get 10+

Those leg kicks were no joke
sick.gif

If/when there is a 3rd fight, I hope both bring their best and have no excuses no matter the result.

if conor continues to fight bigger guys, his career gonna be cut short real quick
his size/power is great at 145

lawler/alvarez/rda would eat him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom