The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I do wonder if the ufc paid the other orgs any money. I don't feel like they'd just give up their champs for free advertising. I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like a fair trade

His career was probably over before he popped. Two losses to Aldo, one loss to Conor. Loss to Frankie for the #1 contender. 

His career was probably over before he popped. Two losses to Aldo, one loss to Conor. Loss to Frankie for the #1 contender. 

Glad Frankie put that cheater to sleep. team beta male continues to take L's. Olivi needs to leave that ****** joe and get with me.

Last edited:
Maybe Nate is right, everybody is on PED's. At this point I will only be surprised if Mighty Mouse is caught onto something.

Everyone is on PEDs. This is something that's been well known for a long time in the MMA community.

I know from firsthand experience that PED use is rampant in the BJJ community. Brazilians love their PEDs. 
happy.gif

Personally, I could care less about PEDs. I want to see great fights.

Last edited:
amir khan says he wants to fight conor and has already begun training MMA. that red panty night must be too enticing. 
nerd.gif

Look at this cheater Josie not believing in his skills anymore :smh:

Jose Aldo returned in grand fashion at UFC 200, defeating Frankie Edgar via unanimous decision to claim the interim featherweight championship.

Back in Brazil, the Nova Uniao fighter has revealed that he had a spy during fight week.

The UFC usually separates the fighters at the hotel in two different groups, and Aldo says that he looked at the list of athletes training at the second room to see who could give him information about Edgar’s training routine and strategy. According to the interim champion, that’s why he didn’t throw many kicks during the 25-minute fight.

"If I kicked, he’d take me down," Aldo said during a media day at Nova Uniao on Wednesday. "We had a few spies from the other side, people that were training with him the entire week, and they always came and talked to us. So I had to stop kicking and my left hand, because he would counter on that."

Asked one more time if he really had a spy in Las Vegas, Aldo doubled down.

"Of course I had. Otherwise, why wouldn’t I kick? That’s my instinct," Aldo said. "So we always have a spy. We send someone to be a part of that training [room] and then they give us information. We get that information and know what they are training."

Aldo wouldn’t reveal the name of the person gave him the information before July 9, but guaranteed that it’s not the first time he was given details of his opponent’s routine days before a UFC fight.

"Thank God it always happens, man," Aldo said. "We always have Brazilians in the other corners. When I go train in the first day, I also see the list of cornerman. And, if there’s a Brazilian, we go after him and ask him to take a look, because that helps a lot."

It's actually hilarious to me how little he seems to give a **** about letting that info be known tho. Just straightforward like yeah, we always send spies :lol:

I kinda rock with the new douchebag Aldo :lol:

But regardless I think he woulda beat Frankie anyway. If a guy grabs your leg on a kick everytime and goes for the takedown you're probably gonna adjust your strategy mid fight, it's not necessarily rocket science.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that :lol: at Chad Mendes and "growth" hormone in the same sentence?

I'm imagining him after the Conor loss at his kitchen table staring at a bottle of roids. Listening to Conor's voice over and over in his had say "Chad Mini Mendes"

And him yelling "IM NOT MINI" and him shooting a needle in his *** :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom