The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

he got popped for the same substance. really interested to see what he took, if it was an asthma inhaler :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah so whatever new supplement he added into his diet in the last month got him caught up. Call me naive bur I don't think the guy would decide a month away to just start taking PEDS.

Whatever it is, they need to figure out how to get the test results BEFORE the fight. What good does it do if you let a fighter on PEDs fight and bust him after? The whole point of testing is to protect other fighters isn't it? Getting test results after the fight defeats the whole purpose. I know it's not in the UFC's hands, but damn.

Whatever it is, they need to figure out how to get the test results BEFORE the fight. What good does it do if you let a fighter on PEDs fight and bust him after? The whole point of testing is to protect other fighters isn't it? Getting test results after the fight defeats the whole purpose. I know it's not in the UFC's hands, but damn.

word
apparently they need 2 weeks or more from test to test results

Last edited:
Whatever the case may be it defeats the purpose if they're allowing violators to still fight

They need to iron some things out for sure

Scumbag / douchebags support each other. I wonder if the Mexican fighters on the roster have a problem with it.

Brock and Jones playing touch butt with needles 
nerd.gif

Side note: Condit/Maia taken off 202 and moved to the main event of Fox 21 card

Last edited:
Kinda blows my mind they put Cody on 202 and not 203 which will be in Cleveland

What were they thinking on that. Cody was really campaigning to get on 203 as well

Last edited:
Dana White just spoke at the RNC :rofl:

:smh: another strike. That youtube show where he travels just shows how much of a big baby he is. Seems like a typical business man. The garbage Reebok deals, cutting employees who speak out, the short Helwani ban, constantly getting caught in lies, caring more about guys like Brock, WWE cross promos, etc, makes more and more sense everytime he shows his true character.

Last edited:
Had my second BJJ class last night. We did No-Gi. Learned the three Jean Jaques Machado sweeps from butterfly guard. Learned my first choke, a triangle 
pimp.gif
 We rolled around for the last half hour of class. Nearly locked in a guillotine but the dude was bald and sweaty as hell so it was tough to get it locked in. I had no idea what I was doing but I just did whatever i see guys do in the UFC 
laugh.gif

What's next? Connor gonna test positive for something :lol:

it would be something if he losses again to diaz...then test positive for peds after the fight

that would be conor's worst scenario, therefore i think he'd stay extra clean, but who knows

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom