The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

roll.gif
 at hendricks

Why would you state you're having burgers in camp lmao

What does DC gain by winning? If he loses its also a real bad look. Anyone know if he'll be compensated the same as if he fought jones?

Miesha been doing too much press and basking in this Championship light. I don't like this, there's a part of me that wants to say we in for another upset

Miesha been doing too much press and basking in this Championship light. I don't like this, there's a part of me that wants to say we in for another upset

I don't think Miesha losing would really be an upset. With the exception of DJ's flyweight belt, all the titles are officially hot potatoes.

With literally no time left, Miesha Tate hits 134.5. Whew. Needed the towel. Crazy tension in this room. pic.twitter.com/NHjiKia0Nu
— Shaheen Al-Shatti (@shaunalshatti) July 8, 2016

View media item 2094868

miesha probably would've shave her head and other body parts :evil:

If I was her man I would've made her squirt a few times then clean it up with that big ufc towel then drape it on my face for a few hours. She makes weight and my face gets moisturized. Problem solved.

If I was her man I would've made her squirt a few times then clean it up with that big ufc towel then drape it on my face for a few hours. She makes weight and my face gets moisturized. Problem solved.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And funny they set up Hendricks and Gastelum in the battle of fat boys that can't make weight. This guy Hendricks clearly doesn't take his job that serious

Back
Top Bottom