The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

i highly doubt its cocaine. jon is on probation and is tested frequently for recreational drugs.

this was likely PEDs. probably peptides or EPOs.

Last edited:
Nose candy wouldn't get him popped in an out-of-competition drug test. There was a pretty good article the day everything went down that broke down what you can get away with testing positive for out-of-competition.

What's good with that B sample? :nerd:

"Listen, I don't know where Lorenzo [Fertitta] is on this issue, but I still haven't talked to Jon Jones," he said. "There's nothing for me and Jon Jones to talk about. I haven't and I'm not going to. There is nothing for us to talk about."

Even if Jones were to call him, White said he wouldn't answer the call.

"No, I'm not talking to Jon Jones," he said. "I'm not talking, and there's no reason for us to talk. The guy is a professional. I truly believe...listen, I'm not the biggest Jon Jones fan right now, but I truly believe that he did take a supplement, that had the stuff in it, and it wasn't intentional. I truly believe that. But at the same time, come on. You're 28 years old, you're probably the greatest talent to ever step foot in this sport, right? Call USADA and tell them what supplements you're taking. You've already been through this history of just absolute madness. Why would you do this -- forget doing this to us, why would you do this to yourself?

"You're a grown-up, and the guys that are around him are just as bad. The guys that are supposed to be looking out for him, and watching his back, gimme a break. Gimme a break. Jon should have cleaned house a long time ago. That's what Jon should have done."

Jones is still awaiting the results of his B-sample from the WADA lab in Salt Lake City. Should it come back positive as well, he could be facing a two-year suspension from the Nevada Athletic Commission. At 28 years old, a suspension would cut into the prime of his career.

"It's a sad story for Jon Jones," White said. "Because he's one of the greatest to ever step foot in the Octagon."

Last edited:
The test isn't for recreational drugs it's only for peds

And he was flagged for two banned substances

If the b sample came back negative it would be a minor miracle

I agree with Dana. Jons circle is terrible and Jon seems like the type to surround himself with yes men. Wink and Jackson must not be as close with him out of the gym

Last edited:
In one of the embedded vids posted jackson said it's not high school or college. He shouldn't have to keep watch over a grown man.

Last edited:
Yea with being main event on such a big production, with such a possible big pay day. Why not call USADA for everything your thinking of taking. Nobody to blame but himself again. Hope he doesn't go into some type of Honda depression

Hope he just retires. Aside from a Rumble and a HW run, dudes resume is already seriously impressive.

GOAT
Just being honest, I held it against Anderson when he got popped so I'll hold this against bones

Their whole career comes into question. If they had this stricter testing back then who knows

It's not automatically 2 years, just like with Romero and Means, if he can prove it was a tainted supplement he'll get the sentence reduced.

Now if he was just roiding up that's a whole different thing. But it's not a closed case yet, he might still have some ways out

Last edited:
Johny Hendricks missed weight and Joe said that Sage Northcutt will get 20% of Hendricks fight money.. :rofl:

Last edited:
joe's facial expression during the stare downs is hilarious. dude is as intense as the fighters. 
roll.gif

Funny how ufc commentators avoid saying bellator but bellator namedrops ufc and other orgs all the time. Reminds me when wwe refused to acknowledge other companies exist.

Back
Top Bottom