The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

:lol: iono eem know if prime Silva would win this fight.

Fully expect DC to slam him on his head a few times.

Obvious choice is DC because he was in camp the last few months preparing for someone who fights similar to Silva. He's probably going to smother, lay, and pray. 

But I have a gut feeling Silva is going to finish him. 

Love Anderson but I think he is gonna get mauled by DC but in this sport you never know! If DC comes out emotional with all that crap going down with Jones he could be ripe for the taking. Only way I would see Anderson getting a win is by a sub and I just don't see it happening.

andy weighed in at 198.5 in his clothes. 
sick.gif

DC barely made weight. 206 with a towel. After he thought he was gonna lose his fight at 200, he said screw this diet. No wonder he was lobbying for a lighter heavyweight and wanted to get Spider at a catchweight of 210.

DC sound like he mentally checked out of fighting this weekend. Stars are aligning for the Spider.

DC sound like he mentally checked out of fighting this weekend. Stars are aligning for the Spider.

Doesn't feel like he has any interest in any other fight besides JBJ. At this point, he's just doing it for the money so he doesn't lose out on his big payday. Feel bad for the guy.

Back
Top Bottom