The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I just knew RDA pressure would bring out the Bellator Eddie Alvarez... great exchanges the entire round

RDA knew he was out of it, didn't contest the call

What's next for RDA?
strikeforce 
mean.gif

Anderson 0-3, 1 NC last 4 fights.

Win puts him back in a very good position.

Not mad at it.
This is true. I get it, I just don't like it :lol:. A win over the champ in his weight division should make him champ. Not give him the opportunity to fight another champ.

Dana White said Dan Henderson called asking to fight DC but they have plans for him. Might as well come out and say Bisping-Henderson 2 for the title.

I don't get how Spider would get a title shot at Middleweight if he beats the Light Heavyweight Champion at Light Heayweight. :lol:

UFC200 turning into one of those weird Bellator cards

Call the dealership and tell them the order is back on, and have the cake and chicken ready.

DC bout to make some easy money on Saturday

jDb6igF.gif

Call the dealership and tell them the order is back on, and have the cake and chicken ready.

DC bout to make some easy money on Saturday

jDb6igF.gif
And won't have to put his belt on the line

I wonder how much they paid Anderson for this. Have to wonder how much pride he'll take in this one. I couldn't have ever pictured these two fighting, especially when DC was coming up through Strikeforce

I want to hear DC's reaction to this

Honestly, they're putting DC in a weird situation. No belt on the line against a guy like Anderson

I doubt Dana gives RDA a rematch for the belt. You're the champion of one of the most exciting division and you're not on the 200 card, that says something about how Dana and co thinks about you. At best RDA fights a contender then rematch for the belt if he wins.

Silva in his prime can't even stop wrestling of top MW's, I don't think he can stop DC. Pains me to see another Silva loss.

I want to hear DC's reaction to this

Honestly, they're putting DC in a weird situation. No belt on the line against a guy like Anderson

Dana had no choice. 200 was shaping up to be an abomination. I wish i had acess to their metrix. UFC gettin no national buzz for 200. Dont nobody wanna see Lesner or Silvas corpse

They treat RDA like he's a flyweight lol. He's one of the most ferocious fighters in the world but I agree, it seems like they don't care about him

Maybe they give him either Barboza or Melendez after they fight. Doesn't matter the winner or the loser I suppose

Eddie asking for the "easy fight" in Conor 
laugh.gif
 he's right though

Edit: I'm drunk but didn't even drink tonight smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom