The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

son.. was i the only one that thought RDA looked off? like my dude's heart wasn't even into it?... Eddie did his thing though :smokin... almost thought RDA was gonna weather that round. Dude really stayed on his feet though.. incredible

155lb division just got less worth watching for me. Feel for RDA getting caught, ushers in the era of the lay and pray lightweight reign.

155lb division just got less worth watching for me. Feel for RDA getting caught, ushers in the era of the lay and pray lightweight reign.

A dude who many thought was unbeatable got picked apart on the feet with boxing.

And you're still complaining.

Picked apart? He got beat up after getting caught with a decent shot that he couldn't recover from. Prior to the shot he was cutting off the octagon and dictating where the fight was.

He got caught and couldn't recover. Doesn't change Alvarez's typical style whatsoever.

Picked apart? He got beat up after getting caught with a decent shot that he couldn't recover from. Prior to the shot he was cutting off the octagon and dictating where the fight was.

He got caught and couldn't recover. Doesn't change Alvarez's typical style whatsoever.
i was literally thinking to myself how damn good RDA's movement is in the cage. he's so damn good at cutting off the octagon and working his angles...then boom. 
indifferent.gif

eddie snuck that one in right around rda's defense, a great shot

rda handled it like beast though, just didn't have enough to counter intelligently, could have recovered if he stayed on top but he was still dazed

1-2 fights doesn't = "typical style".

i was literally thinking to myself how damn good RDA's movement is in the cage. he's so damn good at cutting off the octagon and working his angles...then boom. :stoneface:

The pressure in his octagon control had glimpses of Golovkin and Chocolatito ring control.

At the end of the day....#AndNew :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Cupcake/Nunes is getting too billing now at UFC 200. Maybe Hacist Honda is in town :nerd:

She can be in town all she wants, she's a punk.

Joe rogan said it best. She had this "do nothing *****" attitude. She loses one fight and has suicidal thoughts :smh: forever a bum

I just knew RDA pressure would bring out the Bellator Eddie Alvarez... great exchanges the entire round

RDA knew he was out of it, didn't contest the call

What's next for RDA?

Back
Top Bottom