The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Really hoping Bones isn't gone for another 2 years. Hoping it gets reduced to 6 months. As a fan, I love seeing greatness and history be made.

As a human, Bones always disappoints me only because i had this perception of him as a meditating buddhist who stood for honor and all things good. Boy was i wrong. I really hope he overcomes all his obstacles outside of the ring.

On another note, im taking JJ tonight by 4th rd tko. It hurts cause Claudia is bae. But i just think she is going to gas in the championship rounds.

Edit: Choi is a beast!

Mighty Mouse out of 201 and nobody seems to care. It's like the card is fine with or without him :lol:

Just fight Dom or TJ.

That pic above, Brock on the horsemeat?

I dont think anyone cares to see Mighty Mouse wash another undeserving contender. The only reason MM was fighting Reiss in the first place was because MM is determined to beat Silvas record before he has any super fights so it looks like they are trying to rush him to the record for the big ppv fights.

And brock looks bigger and tighter than ever my lord. He is juiced to the gills 100%

Last edited:
speaking of korean MMA fighters, korean zombie should be returning to MMA soon. 
nerd.gif

speaking of korean MMA fighters, korean zombie should be returning to MMA soon. :nerd:
Really? Didn't he get enlisted in the army or something? If true then yaaaaassssssssss but this Korean super boy got me forgetting about Korean zombie. I remember he got his ribs kicked in :frown:

Korean Zombie vs Choi to main event a fight night in Korea for the zombies return.

Give Choi Swanson and if he wins that the zombie fight would be huge in Korea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom