The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Body ready for next week
pimp.gif
This weeks gonna be Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt

I just looked and whole month is looking solid. Makes up for this drought.

If Rumble/Glover hadn't been cancelled **** would be :smokin

very surprised nobody has dropped out of UFC 200 since the card was finalized. 
nerd.gif

juiced for an amazing week of MMA. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
lol that crossed my mind, too, but we should be in the clear with it being fight week. hopefully nobody slips and busts their head cutting weight. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Aldo got traumatized man

"We catch him in the street," Aldo said during a UFC 200 media day in Rio de Janeiro, asked what he would do if McGregor never returned to his division. "No matter how, we will fight. F--k it."

And if the Irishman vacates his featherweight belt after UFC 202, after his rematch with Nate Diaz, Aldo is willing to move up to fight him.

"No way," the Brazilian said when asked about the possibility of retiring without fighting McGregor again. "Only if he stops fighting. As long as he’s in the UFC, this fight will happen. That’s a fact. We will get the belt back and be champion again.

"We’ll move up. The UFC will do this fight. It doesn’t matter at which weight. I don’t care."

I'm really intrigued as to what Conor is going to say to Nate on Thursday at the press conference

BTW there's a preview show of UFC 200 on FS1 right now

Last edited:
i really think aldo would bring a freak gun to the fight/arena and point it at conor
dude is sounding crazy these days

Still don't know who I'm picking in Aldo vs Edgar. Frankie been on a tear lately but Aldo been sounding crazy lately which could be good/bad

I'm really intrigued as to what Conor is going to say to Nate on Thursday at the press conference

BTW there's a preview show of UFC 200 on FS1 right now
Excuses galore and the changes he's made...i guarantee...everything he says Nate has the trump card "u tapped out like a lil *****"

Conor gon pull the money lines: "I changed your life" etc etc.

All Nate gotta say is "you tapped"

Over and over again

Jon definitely got smaller. Not sure if it's a +/-.

I'm interested in seeing the changes DC made since the last fight. And whether Jon is still suffering from that rust.

Jon outmuscled Cormier before he started powerlifting so I don't see why he couldn't do it again. And honestly with his reach advantage he should be working on destroying Cormier from range, he shouldn't even let that dude get in on him to turn it into a dogfight.

Jon definitely got smaller. Not sure if it's a +/-.

I'm interested in seeing the changes DC made since the last fight. And whether Jon is still suffering from that rust.
Jon stopped powerlifting which is going to be a huge plus IMO

We questioned it when he started: loss of flexibility, gas faster and become less mobile

He looked stiff against OSP and sort of slow. Could have been the layoff but I'm sure it was the extra muscle

He doesn't need all that bodybuilding stuff

Back
Top Bottom