The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Making changes every few months could affect him negatively. He spent almost a year lifting heavy and his body adapted to that and now to completely stop might be a detriment. We'll see i guess 

Jon stopped powerlifting which is going to be a huge plus IMO

We questioned it when he started: loss of flexibility, gas faster and become less mobile

He looked stiff against OSP and sort of slow. Could have been the layoff but I'm sure it was the extra muscle

He doesn't need all that bodybuilding stuff
Jackson chided him about his body building after the OSP fight. I kind of wanted to see Jones DBO DC.

This is going to be a hype week for MMA/UFC.

Thank god for all of the UFC events this upcoming week cuz KD
mean.gif
just destroyed the Thunder today.

My regards on KD leaving bro...

That's gotta hurt

Man no fights the past few weeks got me feeling some type of way
Repped bro, I still can't believe he left my home boy called me a 8:30 PST and was like KD to the Warriors. I didn't believe him and I was still drunk from the night before
laugh.gif

Please Aldo don't let me down as well
frown.gif

Cat got thick during her time away. Gained 30 pounds but is back to her cameltoe, milf self.

CmJqXDaUkAIh36h.jpg

Dat face tho.

She wasn't cute to begin with, but that yo-yo weight hitting ain't doing her any favors. She looks work out.

KD can go to GSW as long as nobody will get injured this fight week. Almost a miracle considering we have 3 events this week.

Tate, come on mannn..... Caraway you SOB

Pretty dope of Frankie and Weidman's sons wrestling each other

Didn't realize Nunes is dating a fellow UFC female fighter. Interesting 

Likewise sir. Hadn't seen that up. We doin' 2 a days now? :smokin

I feel like they low key played Miesha with that hypnotherapy **** :lol:

Caraway don't want those problems

The hypnotist was just too much  
roll.gif
dude off camera probably tries to get her to do acts under hypnosis. Caraway need to be with her on those visits

UFC not bringing Brock big enough gloves for the fitting 
roll.gif

DC eating that nugget and his nutritionist just shaking his head

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom