The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yeah, if Hunt can avoid the takedown early and let Brock gas he'll probably end up knocking his head into the first row

So many Brock haters. Makes it even better if he wins.

I've seen people even comment on mmajunkie that wrestling is not a skill / skillset for mma to insult him. What? It's ok not to like a fighter but you're making yourself sound like an absolute moron.

So many Brock haters. Makes it even better if he wins.

I've seen people even comment on mmajunkie that wrestling is not a skill / skillset for mma to insult him. What? It's ok not to like a fighter but you're making yourself sound like an absolute moron.

Never been a Brock fan so no reason for me to switch now but I do appreciate what he brought to the sport of MMA. Dude is great for business that is for sure.

He isn't a big talker but does have great moments like his answer to the ped accusations.

That answer > all the babbling nonsense that lame irish fella has been saying for the last few years

Doesn't sound like he's had to write down a script, edit it, and memorize it either.

He isn't a big talker but does have great moments like his answer to the ped accusations.

That answer > all the babbling nonsense that lame irish fella has been saying for the last few years

Doesn't sound like he's had to write down a script, edit it, and memorize it either.
Lot of Conor's stuff ain't sound scripted imo but I'll let you cook

Brock roided out his *** but whatever it's always fun to see him go in there

Brock gives horrible interviews but he has his moments

Last edited:
LOL @ "Brock haters"

man no one hate brock lesnar

he just ain't no MMA fighter thats all.

Last edited:
How is he not an mma fighter if he's fought in mma and won the title? Sounds like hate to me.

you right, he knocked out and old *** couture for the UFC belt...

but if we talking about his professional MMA competition and we looked at his performances, this dood isnt even a standout at heavy weight. Struve prolly got better wins than this guy.

Sure hes an MMA fighter in the sense that he is professionally fighting mixed martial arts.....but hes doing this because its lucrative for him as an entertainer and a brand. He aint dedicated his life to become a pure mixed martial artist....hes trying to get as good as he can in the time he can.

I see what your saying though, im just looking at it from another vantage point

I dont know why, its not like it pays well....

I think doods want the glory first, then to be compensated for their path to said glory

I'd like it cuz I get to hit people and get mma groupies. Would grapple with all those tattooed snow bunnies.

Last edited:
Lot of Conor's stuff ain't sound scripted imo but I'll let you cook

Brock roided out his *** but whatever it's always fun to see him go in there

Brock gives horrible interviews but he has his moments
Alot of his stuff is def scripted, he's taken alot of chael's antics and put his own spin on it. But he does come up with stuff of top and does his research.

Hendo/Bisping 2 being targeted for October 

Yeah I didn't say everything Conor says isn't scripted but at least you can say he does come up with stuff off cuff

There's no way Chael or Conor is 100% unscripted. I'll admit that

Last edited:
RDA. 
sick.gif
 dude is terrifying. he has no weaknesses right now. 

Last edited:
This show was pretty well produced

Rda throwing ether at Conor
Rda training in Singapore pretty lit
Eddies coach making and serving up pizzas lol

Last edited:
I really wish Michael Chandler tested himself and went to the ufc. alvarez is fighting for the ufc title now and I think Chandler beat him in their rematch and would beat him again. I've never seen will brooks fight but he's better than both of them so curious to see how he will do.

Back
Top Bottom