The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Caraway don't want those problems

The hypnotist was just too much  
roll.gif
dude off camera probably tries to get her to do acts under hypnosis. Caraway need to be with her on those visits

UFC not bringing Brock big enough gloves for the fitting 
roll.gif

DC eating that nugget and his nutritionist just shaking his head
If i remember correct when he fought Carwin he wore a 4x glove and Carwin wore a 5x

:rofl: at brock at the end of the episode.

Yo, if he wins his fight his post-fight interview gonna be lit. Talking bout getting on top of Miesha that night and cut to caraway with a sad ****hold face.

Caraway don't want those problems

The hypnotist was just too much  :rofl: dude off camera probably tries to get her to do acts under hypnosis. Caraway need to be with her on those visits

UFC not bringing Brock big enough gloves for the fitting :rofl:  

DC eating that nugget and his nutritionist just shaking his head

I'd rather not eat any nuggets if I can only eat one.

He couldn't resist but jones was able to resist those hyped white girls at the pool. I's be having nuggets and white girls.

Hahahahahahaha Brock trying to lockdown that 3some after he wins on Saturday.

That Hypontist has smashed.

Looking forward to 200.

Might be the first UFC card I drop down money for and order. 

Brock pushing that cop / security out of the way during his entrance is still one of the funniest things i've seen.

i completely forgot will brooks is making his UFC debut this week. 

this week is ******* crazy 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

sick.gif
nthat.gif

sick.gif
nthat.gif

sick.gif
nthat.gif

sick.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
What's the lineup for this week?
Season Finale of TUF is tonight
TUF Finale Show is on Friday
200 is on Saturday

Am I missing anything?

Will have to watch the 200 conference later tonight when I get home :pimp:

Last edited:
After Seeing the 200 conference and between Brock's jokes, cormier/jones rivalry, all i came away with is Miesha is sooooooooooooooooo 
smokin.gif

If he loses badly I can see him move back up to HW and win the title there. People said jones would move up too to mess with him.

Last edited:
^ yeah I don't know

Not sure the desire is there for him.

He seems content at what he has done at LHW, as he should. He's always talked about how HW is cain's division, so we will see.

I like DC hes all class.

Interesting to watch this weekend how the rematches go.....

could see a trend leading up to 202

on Joe Rogan's podcast, he was speculating that if Brock wins, and Overeem beats Stipe, they absolutely would do that rematch.

If Brock wins period you already know what Dana is going to do

Title shot

If Cain loses to Browne and dc loses to jones, I could see dc go up again. Cains time may be up but I sure hope not

Back
Top Bottom