The Marshall Mathers LP Vs. The Blueprint = TIE (According to the members of NT)

any album with this song on it is not a classic

Kim is my $%$+ though
pimp.gif

We've had this topic before, easily it's MMLP. Lyrically, it's a flawless album. Son crafted a classic, it's unbelievable how dope it really is. Blueprint would have been his Illmatic if it was only 10 songs or even 9. Jay gotta solid 3 WACK songs on this album that brings it down "Izzo", "Hola Hovito" and "Jigga That Ni**a" which could be Jay's worst song. Then he has a few other tracks that have some really boring beats. It's a great album and definitely in his top 3 but you gotta be anti Em or a Jay stan to pick it over MMLP.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Both amazing albums and both are completely different, I can't really compare the two.

thats how i felt when i sat here trying to pick one.

Wait? Hola Hovito was wack? 
laugh.gif

Code:
Was born in the belly that's the way the streets breed youOne life to live - notice you get no sequelSo I truly got to live this like my last movieSix oohie, jewels drippin, big toolieI ball for real, y'all %%@$#* is Sam BowieAnd with the third pick - I made the earth sickM.J., him Jay, fade away perfectI rhyme sicker than every rhyme spitterEvery crime @*$*% that rhyme or touch a mic because my mind's quickerI'm a eighty-eighter, nine-six to "Reasonable Doubt"Temper short, don't take much to squeeze you outYeah you shinin but the only thing you're leavin outYou're a candle in the sun - that $%%@ don't even out
Code:
Code:
Go jump off a +%$$+% bridge

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

We've had this topic before, easily it's MMLP. Lyrically, it's a flawless album. Son crafted a classic, it's unbelievable how dope it really is. Blueprint would have been his Illmatic if it was only 10 songs or even 9. Jay gotta solid 3 WACK songs on this album that brings it down "Izzo", "Hola Hovito" and "Jigga That Ni**a" which could be Jay's worst song. Then he has a few other tracks that have some really boring beats. It's a great album and definitely in his top 3 but you gotta be anti Em or a Jay stan to pick it over MMLP.

"Superb"http://mphotos.live.com/3403e7d4eff017f4/d.aspx?rid=3403E7D4EFF017F4!150&mkt=en-US

id give both albums a perfect score. but since i gotta chose one imma have to roll with the blueprint

Infinite, SSLP, MMLP, TES are all classics for mwah.

and i really dont care what this guy raps about.. or for any rapper actually.
as long as they bring it the correct way, im fine.

Ima go with Em........Girls, Girls, Girls was also trash but I will say that the skits on MMLP I could do without!

Eminem murdered him on his on issh!

H to the izzo is wack?

damn i missed the memo...one of my fav Jay Z  songs as a matter a fact

Originally Posted by MrWavez

i pretty much grew up on Eminem...so i'll give it to him...Jay lucky eminem be rappin about crazy ******ed #%%%...cuz in ANY form of skills Jay Z was NEVER seeing eminem..and STILL isnt

Both albums are Top 5 All Time for me, but I gotta give the nod to Blueprint in this one.

It helps that Blueprint is also my personal favorite album of all time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by AG 47

H to the izzo is wack?

It's not.

Is that you and Mr. Marcus?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it sure is. He was at the LA Auto Show with his daughter.

H to the izzo is wack?

That is a horrible song, beat is corny and the hook was a gimmicky !#% pop song. Fashizle My Nizle......
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom