The Marshall Mathers LP Vs. The Blueprint = TIE (According to the members of NT)

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Just listened to Kim again after not listening to it for a couple of years maybe...and wow.

I can't see Jay-Z ever breaking out of his shell to do something so RAW....not to take anything away from the man.

Well for me, I'm glad Jay Z never gave us a simpish song like this or a song that talks about simpish activity.  We simply don't need records like that nowadays, especially with the way that some of these dudes are playing the game out here.  As a dude if and when you break up with a chick, you break up with her and keep it moving.  No need to talk about killing a chick or rolling up on her family to take revenge out of them, that's a sucka move.  Dudes on the block aint co-signing that.      

Simpish huh....lmao.

lol yea i think simpish was a bad choice of words.

being a homotional B!!!! would prolly be better.

MMLP was one of my most played albums back then.

would play it over and over playing GTA2 all summer.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Just listened to Kim again after not listening to it for a couple of years maybe...and wow.

I can't see Jay-Z ever breaking out of his shell to do something so RAW....not to take anything away from the man.

Well for me, I'm glad Jay Z never gave us a simpish song like this or a song that talks about simpish activity.  We simply don't need records like that nowadays, especially with the way that some of these dudes are playing the game out here.  As a dude if and when you break up with a chick, you break up with her and keep it moving.  No need to talk about killing a chick or rolling up on her family to take revenge out of them, that's a sucka move.  Dudes on the block aint co-signing that.      
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

kid said simpish... you act like Em actually does things like that in real life. It's just his content. 

Back
Top Bottom