The Marshall Mathers LP Vs. The Blueprint = TIE (According to the members of NT)

As long as Eminem have one of them corny radio please stand up joints on an album than you cant compare to an legendary album... I dont respect songs like the Real slim shady, so Blueprint all day everyday

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

As long as Eminem have one of them corny radio please stand up joints on an album than you cant compare to an legendary album... I dont respect songs like the Real slim shady, so Blueprint all day everyday

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And MMLP isnt legendary? i think you forgot jigga that @%##! song was mad corny.
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Every CD eminem drops has those kind of songs.... I just dont like Corny records clowning backstreet boys, nsync, Christina... c'mon bruh.. lol every album.. Jigga that @$**a wasnt that corny imo.. But thats just me.. And lyrically all Em cd's are legendary, but those corny songs my friend, I dont dig em
pimp.gif

I'm honestly not a fan of either one. I think they are both overrated. That said, BP is better to me. I listen to it more and I connect with more of the joints on there. All this time later, BP gets more play (which isn't a lot). 

I'd have to go with the MMLP on this one... You can play this thing straight through everytime & the songs are classic.

I can't front how much I liked MMLP but The Blueprint gets the edge on this one.

"Kim" came up on shuffle a few days ago too, forgot how insane that track was overall. Had to listen to Em's "97 Bonnie and Clyde" to complete it.

It's close but I have to give it to Em.

Songs like Kill You, Stan, The Way I Am, and Kim are just career defining tracks. Jay came with it on BP (reminds me to put it back on my ipod) but Em came harder.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Not only am I appalled that this is even an argument...I'm appalled that so many people believe it's MM.

Maybe it's when the album came out, my environment, and the sound it spawned it general after it's release...but BP without even thinking about this.

Yeah I doubt that you are old enough to a.) remember the impact this album had and b.) fully grasp the lyricism Em exhibited on this album if you are "appalled that this is even an argument". Either that, or your opinion on hip hop is extremely suspect (at least in my view).

This is a tough comparison given that both albums are in essence career defining. One established that Em was definitively not a gimmick one-album rapper, and catapulted him into the upper echelon of lyrical rappers. The other cemented Jay's place in the Hip Hop legends category. Interestingly enough, for me it comes down to Renegade. If that song was on MMLP I'd give it to MMLP, but Blueprint takes this one by the thinnest of margins

Blueprint is one of the greatest rap albums ever.

MMLP is one of the greatest albums ever.

Back
Top Bottom