THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Copped $62.99 out the door with the 30% off at the Nike outlet. No way I could of passed up on that price, I'll be using this to play ball in. Never thought I'll see the day I'll actually go down half a size on a lebron but I did with these, after trying on my tts it was just too roomy for me. Even with my half size down I still
Have room lol. Must be my foot, otherwise these lebrons definitely run big.
They still got these at Nike Outlets??

nice pickup's guys 
pimp.gif

They still got these at Nike Outlets??

It would depend by location but it would seem like this particular color is widely available at lots of Nike outlets. Of course price may vary as well, during friends and family weekend, at my local outlet there were a few scattered about on the hash wall.

How are my wide-footed brethren dealin w/ the LBJ 13's? I got a pair on clearance a few months back and still havent worn them cause I got wide feet and these joints are soooo damn narrow. I really love the design on em so I dont wanna sell them. Id rather just try breaking into them as much as possible.

How are my wide-footed brethren dealin w/ the LBJ 13's? I got a pair on clearance a few months back and still havent worn them cause I got wide feet and these joints are soooo damn narrow. I really love the design on em so I dont wanna sell them. Id rather just try breaking into them as much as possible.

I broke mine (size 9.5) in by putting a baseball in the shoe under the midfoot posite piece to stretch it out a bit and it worked. Depending on your size it might work as well.

Tried this many times in store

but for my liking the Elite > Normal 13

Kurim upper Softer fitting 

tried 9.5us and 10us in normal Lebron 13 and both made my feet ache 

but the 9.5us for Elite is perfect, specially for Balling

problem is where to find it around 100$

Hey! Can anybody tell me how the 13 elites been holdin up , thinkin bout gettin a pair, but when i see people in the regular 13s they look horrible , creases everywhere cus of the posite peices and it looks like the shoe is bout to cave i. In the middle where the bottom is cus of no support , so i just wanna no how the 13 elites are holding up

Crazy how I tried on the BHM colorway today and I had no pain from the forefoot positive piece or burning toes from the booty.

I guess they improve the imperfections in the later models. BHM colorway I dig.

Any tips on breaking these in?

Bought a pair during the F&F sale this weekend and they are pretty narrow for me, even after going a half-size up

Back
Top Bottom