THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Tried these on today at the outlet and they feel lower to the ground than the soldier 9. Not as bulky as expected. Upper is a bit stiff compared to the mesh/woven stuff. what is the black/grey/orange fade colorway called? I might cop those if they go on a deep sale.

Last edited:

I didn't really care for the Soldier X "Champs" either, but it is what he wore, so hard to make a 13 pack when he really didn't wear them in Finals.  

Ton of people seem to like the Champ Soldier X, sold out pretty quick.  
He did wear the wine/gold 13 Elites Game 1. And the champ pack 9/10 Elites were what Lebron wore Game 1 of those Finals, so IMO Nike should've released those along with a champ 13 low in the pack. 

He did wear the wine/gold 13 Elites Game 1. And the champ pack 9/10 Elites were what Lebron wore Game 1 of those Finals, so IMO Nike should've released those along with a champ 13 low in the pack. 
he also wore those navy elites that released in game 2. I agree I would like to see those game 1's release along with the JR Smith joints

he also wore those navy elites that released in game 2. I agree I would like to see those game 1's release along with the JR Smith joints
So you want the Elites from the Game 1 and 2 losses as part of the champ pack?   All 4 games he won was in soldier X's.

You are right about the Red Elite 9's, he did lose that game 1 in those of that series, then wore the White/Gold GR's the rest of the way, but everyone wanted that red pair.  The Champ pack X Elites were also worn in game 7 when he won the series and that chip vs, Spurs, so those have significance. 

Honestly think there would 1000 times more complaints if Nike snubbed everyone and didn't offer the Soldier X Champ iD after this win and instead offered 13 elites, but maybe I'm wrong.   

I guess I'm biased, I don't really care for the 13 Elites or the Soldier X's so I'll just take the parade lows and be happy.    

Last edited:

So you want the Elites from the Game 1 and 2 losses as part of the champ pack?   All 4 games he won was in soldier X's.

You are right about the Red Elite 9's, he did lose that game 1 in those of that series, then wore the White/Gold GR's the rest of the way, but everyone wanted that red pair.  The Champ pack X Elites were also worn in game 7 when he won the series and that chip vs, Spurs, so those have significance. 

Honestly think there would 1000 times more complaints if Nike snubbed everyone and didn't offer the Soldier X Champ iD after this win and instead offered 13 elites, but maybe I'm wrong.   

I guess I'm biased, I don't really care for the 13 Elites or the Soldier X's so I'll just take the parade lows and be happy.    
They could've still done both, but it is what it is. I do like the parade lows though and will try and cop on discount in the future.

Last edited:

The Elite 13s felt bigger than the regular 13s when I tried them on. Maybe the home version will be at the outlets soon. I like the material though.

For a Championship Pack, I would have expected an Elite 13 and Soldier X combo or dual Soldier combo X in home and away colors that he wore in game.

View media item 2112277
Copped $62.99 out the door with the 30% off at the Nike outlet. No way I could of passed up on that price, I'll be using this to play ball in. Never thought I'll see the day I'll actually go down half a size on a lebron but I did with these, after trying on my tts it was just too roomy for me. Even with my half size down I still
Have room lol. Must be my foot, otherwise these lebrons definitely run big.

Some info I can shed on the 14s, have a buddy that's a manager at Hibbetts and the release calendar has them releasing on 10/11/16. Price is $175.

Last edited:
admittedly the ASGs look like baby poop in pictures but once you get them in hand and on feet they're
pimp.gif

No problem, I also forgot to add that it was two colorways:

Red/white/yellow
Blue/orange

Soon as I get the style codes I'll share em with you guys.

Back
Top Bottom