THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Im thinking of returning my TTS "Command Force" and going half size down as I have about a pinky width in the toe area. But i got my Lebrons 13 on clearance plus a promo 20% off.. Would I be able to get them to sell me half size down while i keep my TTS so i dony have to send it back and forth if TTS fits better. Will be wearing for casual.

Im thinking of returning my TTS "Command Force" and going half size down as I have about a pinky width in the toe area. But i got my Lebrons 13 on clearance plus a promo 20% off.. Would I be able to get them to sell me half size down while i keep my TTS so i dony have to send it back and forth if TTS fits better. Will be wearing for casual.

I wear my 13s for casual. Do you mean an "extra" pinky over what you would like or that is that gap you have? Personally, I wouldn't fuss too much about a little extra space. If you get to small on the 13s it might start running your foot in areas you won't. I guess you would have to contact wherever you bought it from and see if they would do an exchange.

13's were too rigid and flexing was damn
Tried to wear my Christmases that I got at the Outlet for 71.99 and just couldn't do it. The hyerposite on the top of the shoe just killed my feet to the point where I felt like it was cutting off circulation. I understand I have to break them in but it was so bad I couldn't deal with the break in period. I have to return them and I really like them, too. Really a shame. :smh:

Same deal here. Shame too because the colorways were better for the 13 than the 12 in my opinion.

That posite on the top of the feet shreded my feet and my toes burn when I walked in them. No flexibility at all with the 13.

Makes you wonder how LBJ wears a different pair every game with little to no break in. Sadly this is just the nature of 'Foamposite' tech.

Makes you wonder how LBJ wears a different pair every game with little to no break in. Sadly this is just the nature of 'Foamposite' tech.

his feet have so much tape on them that break in isn't an issue.

Last edited:
smithfield nc outlet has on courts for 99.99, near FSR, no 11's.... with f/f coupn its 74 ish out that door

they also got cork 12's for 179.99 no sz 10 10.5 or 11 not the best price unless u apply f/f

lavs for 139.99 :smh:

Gs pair that drops aug 8th

Where are you 14 ? 
nerd.gif

Gs pair that drops aug 8th

Where are you 14 ? 
nerd.gif
You know I'm a sucker for predominantly black kicks.

If only the men's version didn't have that stupid posite piece that hurts my foot.

Would've gone in on the XIII because they are some really clean colorways.

Back
Top Bottom