THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Knowing that Lebrons retro later this year is the only thing keeping me into basketball shoes. I really hope at least one of the next round of sigs look good. (don't like the kd 9's)

Knowing that Lebrons retro later this year is the only thing keeping me into basketball shoes. I really hope at least one of the next round of sigs look good. (don't like the kd 9's)
What the hell? Retro Brons? Please telling me youre joking. I need every retro Bron. Idc if they do a prelude pack thing, im dropping that $500.

Makes you wonder how LBJ wears a different pair every game with little to no break in. Sadly this is just the nature of 'Foamposite' tech.
Heres the thing that I learned about this new foamposite thing and I learned this about the 11 & 12. Every model and foot is different. Theres some shoes that have it, and they feel comfy when brand new, but over time it feels worse and gets more uncomfortable with each wear, next theres shoes that it takes a VERY long time to break in, and when they do, they feel good, and lastly, theres shoes that feel like crap, and stay that way no matter how long you break them in. Every Lebron is different, keep your receipt and if they dont feel good within 2 weeks of heavy wear take them back. Only reason why lebron wears a different pair every game is beacause he knows probably of he wears the same pair more than once, its gonna hurt. Plus, why lebrons are narrow at the toe box is because lebron got some type of inverted pinky toe and Nike is too stupid to fix the issue of lebrons foot mold
laugh.gif

For people that play basketball in the Lebron 13, what has the fit been like for you?  I am thinking about going TTS, but my feet were moving slightly in them.  A half size down felt a little more snug and secure, but I worry about how roomy the toe space is.

For people that play basketball in the Lebron 13, what has the fit been like for you?  I am thinking about going TTS, but my feet were moving slightly in them.  A half size down felt a little more snug and secure, but I worry about how roomy the toe space is.

I balled in half size down before switching to the KD 9. Fit was great once they broke in after a game or two. Only issue I had was having to make sure the laces were tight around my ankle or I'd jam my toes into that hard toe cap

View media item 2109656

After being completely turned off by the 13's I saw these at a nike outlet during friends and family and grabbed them before all the resellers came for them seconds later.

Went TTS and think I should've gone smaller. The bend mid shoe with each step is very weird. Shoe is really nice otherwise.

Im guessing no news of champ packs yet?
I think the parade lows may still drop, but think we would've heard about a pack by now. 

At least they gave everyone the "Champ" Soldier X's via NikeiD, that seems to be the route Nike is taking now for special occasions (Kobe, KD, Kyrie), better than nothing.  

Im guessing no news of champ packs yet?
I think the parade lows may still drop, but think we would've heard about a pack by now. 

At least they gave everyone the "Champ" Soldier X's via NikeiD, that seems to be the route Nike is taking now for special occasions (Kobe, KD, Kyrie), better than nothing.  
Honestly, I would rather spend $500 for Nike to drop a pack of PEs than pay for an overpriced and basic Nike ID

Yeah I could care less about the Soldier Xs. Never was a fan of the solider line. However they should do something with the lows because the mids are terrible.

Yeah I could care less about the Soldier Xs. Never was a fan of the solider line. However they should do something with the lows because the mids are terrible.

I always felt the same way about the Soldiers until I was baited into what would be LBJs only Championship shoe being the Soldier. After receiving my Champ NikeIDs, I can say my mind is changed about the shoe. It's lighter, and feels less clunky than the 13 or the 13 Elite. Lockdown with the laceless system is good too. Zoom tech is always great as well. I'm just interested if the 14 will go back to full Zoom tech, stay with the current Zoom Hexpods or be a hybrid mix of the tech. Lebron barely wore the routes, then when the finals hit he changed it up. If it was solely based off of feel, I can see why.

TTS is only wai to go for playing imho. like has been said a million times if once, that initial break in is a lil rough , but once past it, FOR ME it is th best hoop shoe ever played in, used t o only plai in elite 10's, loved everything about them except that little heel slippage. with the 13 tts i havent experienced any, NOT EVEN ONCE. i couldnt imagine going a half size down, no wai. half size up for casual use i could see, i ended up with 10 pairs, all 10.5 except 2 of them, and the 2 size 11's would not work at all for playng, half size up in these leaves wai too much room in the toe. fwiw, eveytime before i put a pair on i use my thumbs on the posite piece by pushing it kinda in/out up/down and it helps a TON. works out perrrrrrrfectly that most hate this model, got the Teams todai for 65 and the ON COURTS yesterdai for 74. hope some of this helped, moral = TTS

Honestly, I would rather spend $500 for Nike to drop a pack of PEs than pay for an overpriced and basic Nike ID
I didn't really care for the Soldier X "Champs" either, but it is what he wore, so hard to make a 13 pack when he really didn't wear them in Finals.  

Ton of people seem to like the Champ Soldier X, sold out pretty quick.  

Back
Top Bottom