THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

@awsome blossom

I tried on half size up and it actually fit well other than a little length. Would you agree these are slightly narrow?

No matter what I always go up .5 for LeBrons, wether it's for ball or casual wear. I don't have any high 13s but I got a couple low 13s for causal wear and I had to go up to size 11. I have a narrow foot but LeBrons always beat the hell out of my pinky toe if I dare go TTS. Like someone in this thread mentioned, Nike really needs to do something about LeBrons mold. It's like this every model for me.

Last edited:
Tried to swoop by a local Footlocker for the lows but Lolla is happening in Chicago. Made parking downtown impossible. To the suburbs tomorrow!

^

nice 
pimp.gif

The gold on the USA lows doesn't look good in person IMO. It's not like the Gold Medal KD 7's.

Last edited:
Has anyone else experienced foot paid on the outside part of their foot while playing in these?
I found that the area that I circled was killing me in the first hour of wearing them when I bought them and walked around the mall... I had to take them off asap
mean.gif
I do have a wide foot though, but the postie wrap over part is tight (for now) and I had to go a 1/2 size up.
Hope this goes away when I play my first game in them and break them in a bit.
Anyone also experience this too?
Please help me out!

I recently bought XIII BHM and I have the same issue like the guy I quoted above. They are amazing shoes, but the only thing that bothers me is that side foot pain. Like there is an inner wire that presses the outer side of the foot. It is all good when I put them on, but after 1 hour of wearing them the pain gets worse and unbearable. I wore them 4 times, so I didn't really break them in. Did anyone else have the same issue and how did you manage to get it done? Or at least give me an advice to break them in.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Crazy how I tried on the BHM colorway today and I had no pain from the forefoot positive piece or burning toes from the booty.

I guess they improve the imperfections in the later models. BHM colorway I dig.

I have about 9 pairs and only experienced tightness on the pot of golds and the mulberry, two of the earlier pairs. They are def not all the same.

I experienced pain in that area on the right shoe of space races. They eventually loosened up after just wearing them around the house. Unds and wore them for about 8 hrs. I don't have a wide nor necessarily narrow foot

Please help me out!
I recently bought XIII BHM and I have the same issue like the guy I quoted above. They are amazing shoes, but the only thing that bothers me is that side foot pain. Like there is an inner wire that presses the outer side of the foot. It is all good when I put them on, but after 1 hour of wearing them the pain gets worse and unbearable. I wore them 4 times, so I didn't really break them in. Did anyone else have the same issue and how did you manage to get it done? Or at least give me an advice to break them in.
Thank you in advance!

Dude, pain didn't go away for me! I had to see them and move on. :smh:
Hate that shoes - probably why almost every color is on super clearance right now!

Back
Top Bottom