"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

They recorded 500 hours of footage from preseason all the way to last shot. All of it pretty much locked away in a vault for 20 years because they couldn’t get Jordan’s ok till now.

Imma say the majority of what we’re going to see is new.

This post just got me excited

Getting Ready for tonight.

Hype/DC: NBA 2K20 Highlights: 1998 Chicago Bulls @ 1998 Utah Jazz

via @YouTube

Bill Wennington was also recording the team behind-the-scenes from his own camcorder. We'll see if any of that made it into the doc.

As a Laker fan born in 84... That conference finals in 98 I swore we would beat Utah and beat the Bulls..... Even if we beat Utah... Chicago would have cooked us.
MJ’s mentality is what willed that team. Pip was hurt a good portion of the season. Everyone knew it was coming to an end and Mike pushed them over the hump again

I remember thinking the same thing after they beat Seattle in the second round that year. They 98 Laker team was good too. They quietly won 61 games that season. Beat the Bulls pretty handily at the Forum that February as well.

I always wonder how it would’ve played out had they made the finals and played the Bulls. Chicago would’ve won, but I wonder if it would’ve been a competitive series. I also wonder how they would’ve approached that offseason too. Within a year they had moved van Exel and Eddie Jones and by the time Phil took over in 99. It wasn’t many holdovers from the 97-98 team.

1587342957786.png

Not sure how deep they gonna go, but would love to see the no sugarcoated, corporate selling side of MJ. We all know by now MJ ain't the nicest guy in the basketball world anyway. :lol:

MJ even said that he's worried that the public will take him as a villain after watching this documentary. :pimp:

Anyway, I'm hyped up right now like a kid looking forward to watch the NBA on NBC game on the weekends. :lol::pimp:

Last edited:
Can't wait for this. This will remind y'all that our President ELECT is #23 in 98.

While this is airing (right now as of this post), why do I feel this thread gonna be poppin off like its the NBA playoffs............. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom