THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

tumblr_llxorz0pV01qbrhyfo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_llyxaizWdQ1qan89io1_500.png

tumblr_llzpoiOcpo1qfsm5w.jpg

tumblr_llzpoqXvmw1qfsm5w.jpg

Thnks for the reminder, finally! Been waiting but thought it was Julyish

where's Breaking Bad tho?

Thnks for the reminder, finally! Been waiting but thought it was Julyish

where's Breaking Bad tho?

I'll probably try to watch it tomorrow. It looks pretty good to me.

On a side note: I only watched a couple of episodes of Rubicon. Were the rest good? Bad?

Same question goes for The Walking Dead. I only watched the first three episodes and never got around to the others. Good? Bad?

Breaking Bad will be returning this July. There are supposed to be a few short movies released (like 5 minutes in length) to help bridge the gap between last season and this season, but I'm not sure when those are coming.

I'll probably try to watch it tomorrow. It looks pretty good to me.

On a side note: I only watched a couple of episodes of Rubicon. Were the rest good? Bad?

Same question goes for The Walking Dead. I only watched the first three episodes and never got around to the others. Good? Bad?

Breaking Bad will be returning this July. There are supposed to be a few short movies released (like 5 minutes in length) to help bridge the gap between last season and this season, but I'm not sure when those are coming.

I'm watching.

As for question on the Walking Dead...the last episode still kept me in suspense for the most part. I didn't read the comics though.

I'm watching.

As for question on the Walking Dead...the last episode still kept me in suspense for the most part. I didn't read the comics though.

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Gonna dvr it at least..... Left disappointed at the end of walking dead
i never saw the last ep was it good

Honestly I was let down.... I wanted things to be more like the comic

Back
Top Bottom