The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Foles probably doesn't want to play. Just be on the bench for a year or two collecting checks.

Hey stillln729 said we should
@ me

Did I?

Sorry if I don't think freeman is the 3rd best RB in the league
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Who said this malarkey?

Missed out on Foles, c'mon Stephen WTF the penny pinching needs to stop. It's August and we still have holes to fill WTF. Backup QB market is thin, Foles was the best player available, no reason for us to sit on our hands.

Let's not even get into the defensive holes :smh:

As always, in Tony I trust :frown:

Bell as the top back? somebody help me understand how? When last time dude played a full season?

2 seasons ago. Last 3 seasons combined, Bell has played more than AP.

Take off those soft purple shades for a moment.

I wonder how many games Josh McCown will start in Dallas? I'm thinking 7-9 games.

I like the pickup of Leon Hall. I still want to bring back Antrel Rolle. He was our captain and leader. We missed that last year, badly.

I still want to bring back Antrel Rolle. He was our captain and leader. We missed that last year, badly.

You've got to be Rolle's step brother or something. You bring this dude up once every 2 months or so.

He was a bum when he was with ya'll and he was a bum last year.

Let it go.

Didn't have a vocal leader or a good vet on the squad but you can play dumb and act like that's not important. I think if Rolle or Tuck was on the team last year, ODB isn't acting like a diva in that Carolina game.

Last edited:
Foles to KC is interesting.

Shows me the coaching staff doesn't feel good about the back ups behind Smith...they now have Smith, Foles, Andy Murray, Tyler Bray and Kevin Hogan. Would think that Hogan and Murray get cut. OR, they'll package a trade and get some late draft picks back for Murray.

Foles to KC is interesting.

Shows me the coaching staff doesn't feel good about the back ups behind Smith...they now have Smith, Foles, Andy Murray, Tyler Bray and Kevin Hogan. Would think that Hogan and Murray get cut. OR, they'll package a trade and get some late draft picks back for Murray.

isn't Bray supposedly dumb as rocks?

how many teams vick been on now?

falcons, eagles, steelers..

almost forgot the jets.. anyone else?

Vick is finished, y'all hang onto him like he is gonna all the sudden become the Michael Vick experience again at age 36

Vick needs to join the NFL Network and call it a career

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom