Status
Not open for further replies.
1. AP
2. LeVeon Bell
3. Gurley
4. Lamar Miller
5. Doug Martin
6. David Johnson
7. Running back is a disposable position.

statistically speaking, Favre had his best season in a vikes jersey. 

It would be a crime to not put it in there.

Haven't we learned anything from the Warriors like couple weeks ago..

View media item 2122403

I miss Aaron being in here. He rustled jimmies in here second to none. RIP. He says hi from beyond the grave.

Was like a 1940s way of saying "Go f-ck yourself."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rawls > Freeman

Man hell nah [emoji]128514[/emoji]

$20 bet says Rawls has the better season

I can put $10 on it.

Man hell nah [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Rawls is gonna beast man

Freeman will be in Atlanta rushing for 3.2 YPC losing carries to Tevin Coleman

If freeman can stay healthy and the Falcons don't **** the bed he'll be one of the premier backs in the league.

Last edited:
QB Nick Foles agrees to deal with Chiefs, reports say
12:53 AM ET

The Kansas City Chiefs and former Los Angeles Rams quarterback Nick Foles have agreed to terms on a contract, according to multiple reports.

The Chiefs had been among at least three teams that were a possible destination for Foles.

The Cowboys also had discussions with the quarterback's agent as a possible replacement for the injured Kellen Moore.

The Minnesota Vikings were also thought to be interested in Foles.

The NFL Network first reported the Chiefs pending deal with Foles.

For his career, Foles has a 19-16 record with 53 touchdown passes and 27 interceptions. The Rams released him before training camp after being unable to swing a trade.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ormer-los-angeles-rams-quarterback-nick-foles

Mark Ingram is the best back in the NFCS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J3QlX449-n0/UJdDafY025I/AAAAAAAAACk/kR2KaMJCusg/s1600/IS0gr.png[/quote]Dude was complete ghost besides his rookie year and....................you guessed it.

Contract year.[/quote]

We can 100% disregard important context such as physical health and injuries. That's cool.[/quote]Hey stillln729 said we should

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom