The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawls was nice on a limited sample size, but he ain't no damn top 10 right now. Only 4 games over 100 yards and 2 were against 2 bad defenses and against the Vikings without their 3 of their best defensive players on every level and 4 starters in total. And he's coming off an injury. Plus their O-line blows.

Last edited:
so is freeman #5?

cause he sure as hell did show out last season. 

he was a fantasy stud for a 5 game stretch basically

if I am taking a back on my team for next season there are plenty more I would take over Freeman

AP, Gurley, Martin, Bell, Charles, Rawls, Shady, Ivory

hell I would take Zeke over him not even knowing, I am seen one too many flash in the pan RB's to crown Freeman, if you want long term potential then I can come up with another list
How can you take Zeki when he hasn't played a down yet but you talking bout freeman breaking down. How do you know Zeki won't break down and production won't drop off. Charles coming off injury, shady I can see but ivory?...nope

Your opinion tho.

Last edited:
How can you take Zeki when he hasn't played a down yet but you talking bout freeman breaking down. How do you know Zeki won't break down and production won't drop off. Charles coming off injury, shady I can see but ivory?...nope

Your opinion tho.

I mean it's my opinion just like your opinion is he is the 4th best but I don't think Freeman is the 4th best back in the league

edit: you said 3rd not 4th, even bigger hell no

Last edited:
Tannehill has steadily improved year after year and he's still relatively new to being a quarterback. I don't see any reason why he can't be a top 8-15 quarterback in the NFL, which is good enough. That's based off his progressive improvements though...We'll see if he can continue to grow this season.

i don't know if i can name 15 QBs that are CLEARLY better than him. he's already in that 15 range IMO. that's essentially middle of the pack or average in this league. fair to say he's at least that.

Average.

That's been my assessment of him.

Except I look at him in a slightly more pessimistic view.

Some might say he's only been playing quarterback for such and such many years,he can get so much better.

I look at it why was he moved away from quarterback after being beat out by a non-NFL prospect for 2 seasons?

Dude went from a number 3 receiver to first round pick in a matter of 18 months.

Like what more do some expect from guy?

Anything more is gravy.

Where's the template for guy like Tannehill?

Guys who changed from other positions to become a good/great quarterback?

Kordell Stewart?

There has to be more?

Also how many other quarterbacks didn't make the leap from average to good/great til their 5th season of starting?

Like Drew Brees? Rich Gannon?

There has to be more? I'm drawing a blank.

Also what elite traits does Tannehill have?

Most of those top 10 guys have at least one elite trait. Arm strength, accuracy , pocket awareness, scrambling ability, intelligence, running ability etc.

Some elite trait?

I just don't see any of those elite traits in Tannehill.

Maybe Gase can turn him into top 10-12 caliber quarterback, I just don't see it unless he's on a super stacked team.

Last edited:
Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Sleeper team now vying to sign former Rams' and Eagles' QB Nick Foles is the Kansas City Chiefs, per sources.

RIP Alex Smith, Andy loves Foles

While freeman was a fantasy stud last season, especially in PPR leagues, he's much more than that. 

He was consistently putting up big time numbers in the run and passing game until he started to get banged up with minor injuries and a concussion. 

When I think of fantasy studs, guys like charcandrick west, spencer ware, rawls, david johnson etc.. come to mind. Dudes who aren't the feature back but still put up stats while their number is called.

Rawls was nice on a limited sample size, but he ain't no damn top 10 right now. Only 4 games over 100 yards and 2 were against 2 bad defenses and against the Vikings without their 3 of their best defensive players on every level and 4 starters in total. And he's coming off an injury. Plus their O-line blows.

Who you got for top 10?

statistically speaking, Favre had his best season in a vikes jersey. 

It would be a crime to not put it in there.

ok you guys made me change my mind, I don't know what I was thinking

I was rooting heavy for the Vikings that year mainly because my roommate hated Favre with a passion

damn. young AP and a revamped Favre. How did they not make the SB 
mean.gif

Genuinely expected the Vikes to win the SB that year, everything that happened during the season pointed to them being the team of "destiny" :lol:. Word to that walk off bullet of a pass to bum *** Greg Lewis in the back of the end zone :lol: :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom