The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill has steadily improved year after year and he's still relatively new to being a quarterback. I don't see any reason why he can't be a top 8-15 quarterback in the NFL, which is good enough. That's based off his progressive improvements though...We'll see if he can continue to grow this season.

i don't know if i can name 15 QBs that are CLEARLY better than him. he's already in that 15 range IMO. that's essentially middle of the pack or average in this league. fair to say he's at least that.

Last edited:
Really? ... That's weird.
All I saw was talk about two elite QBs.
One of them gets to play the first week of the season because he didn't lie and cheat though.
Must of missed it.

Didn't know you had to be an All-Pro to have an opinion/crack jokes about other players :lol:

Not even like dude has been a scrub,he's been a beast for the last couple of seasons
No he hasn't, man.  Damn.  I understand he's on your squad now, and he will probably have his best season under Brady.  You Pats fans are sensitive as Hell.  Dude ain't played a down in your squads jersey yet, man.  Relax.
Telling folks to relax yet look at you getting upset :lol:

Acting like he didn't have a pro bowl season and wasn't beasting before getting hurt last year. Been a fan of his since he had a big game during that beat down in Foxborough 2 seasons ago

Last edited:
Bill Barnwell gave Eli a 40% chance at making the HOF :lol: dumbass. Dude is a shoo-in

Big ups to tyrann. Anyone struggling with substance abuse issues, you can do it, never quit believing in yourself.
Once Fitz retires he'll be the face of the Cards franchise

CJ Anderson bounce back year now that they can fully utilize Kubiak's system
nerd.gif
CJ Anderson ******* sucks.

Didn't know you had to be an All-Pro to have an opinion/crack jokes about other players :lol:

Not even like dude has been a scrub,he's been a beast for the last couple of seasons
No he hasn't, man.  Damn.  I understand he's on your squad now, and he will probably have his best season under Brady.  You Pats fans are sensitive as Hell.  Dude ain't played a down in your squads jersey yet, man.  Relax.
Telling folks to relax yet look at you getting upset :lol:

Acting like he didn't have a pro bowl season and wasn't beasting before getting hurt last year. Been a fan of his since he had a big game during that beat down in Foxborough 2 seasons ago

He made that (One) Pro Bowl as a fill in for Gronk,in his (One) good season he had in Chicago. And Pro Bowl appearances aren't exactly the ultimate measure of success in the NFL these days. I'll agree that he's very far from a scrub, but you said dude was a "beast" though lol. He's your mans now, so I understand you gotta defend his honor til the death.

His coach at A&M said he probably had more quotes than TD passes. His NFL career has pretty much been identical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom