The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got Eli at 40% Rivers at 35% and Ben at 90%.......hmmmmmmm

Bennett comments were mad funny.

Sounds about right..Eli is pretty above average for the most part. Two good playoff runs that he gets all the credit for, for reasons I don't get.(the dline was waaaaay more impressive)

Add in literally every other season of his career has been average to above outside of those two. I'd say i wanna see more before I put him in.

Tho I get to most of the world he's in automatically cause 2 rings hold weight..no denying that...I just think cuz gets the benefit of the doubt alot is all.

Eli isn't touching either guy in any major statistical category. Just is what it is.

IDK what it is about hamstrings and Dallas but I can't remember a training camp where this wasn't a lingering issue.

Idk enough to call out the training/coaching staff but man, it just is a persistent problem...

And we all know how then hamstring injuries do, just seem to linger around...

Here's to Zeke being healthy cause we sure gonna need him.

Prosecutors investigating DV allegation vs Ezekiel Elliott awaiting info packet from his reps. As is SOP, will request interview w/ Elliott.

Per Edward Werder

...I find it funny that the day this information is tweeted by Ed, Elliot is ruled out "some time" by execs. Not saying anything, but just thinking, is there more to it?

No charges will be filed against Seattle Seahawks safety Brandon Browner in connection to an alleged assault in July, a spokesperson for the Los Angeles County district attorney confirmed. 
My guy.
smokin.gif

But they midas whale hold those charges for when he steps on the field this season.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
They got Eli at 40% Rivers at 35% and Ben at 90%.......hmmmmmmm

Bennett comments were mad funny.

Sounds about right..Eli is pretty above average for the most part. Two good playoff runs that he gets all the credit for, for reasons I don't get.(the dline was waaaaay more impressive)

Add in literally every other season of his career has been average to above outside of those two. I'd say i wanna see more before I put him in.

Tho I get to most of the world he's in automatically cause 2 rings hold weight..no denying that...I just think cuz gets the benefit of the doubt alot is all.

Eli isn't touching either guy in any major statistical category. Just is what it is.

IDK what it is about hamstrings and Dallas but I can't remember a training camp where this wasn't a lingering issue.

Idk enough to call out the training/coaching staff but man, it just is a persistent problem...

And we all know how then hamstring injuries do, just seem to linger around...

Here's to Zeke being healthy cause we sure gonna need him.

I think Eli is leading them both in a few stats.

Giants defense was great in the playoffs but Eli played almost flawless football both playoff runs. He's got impressive numbers and his last two seasons have been his best. He'll be in the HOF.

Last season with a winning record: 2008 (8 years ago)

Last season making the playoffs: 2008 (8 years ago)

Last season winning a playoff game: 2000 (16 years ago)

Last season making it to the AFC Championship: 1992 (24 years ago)

Last season making it to the Super Bowl: 1984 (32 years ago)

Last season winning the Super Bowl: 1973 (43 years ago)

This is their year though, playoff bound :nerd:

View media item 2121928
Y'all got a weird obsession with us. These comments aren't even warranted anymore, I don't see any Dolphins fans gassing up the team on here.

Last season with a winning record: 2008 (8 years ago)

Last season making the playoffs: 2008 (8 years ago)

Last season winning a playoff game: 2000 (16 years ago)

Last season making it to the AFC Championship: 1992 (24 years ago)

Last season making it to the Super Bowl: 1984 (32 years ago)

Last season winning the Super Bowl: 1973 (43 years ago)

This is their year though, playoff bound :nerd:

View media item 2121928
Y'all got a weird obsession with us. These comments aren't even warranted anymore, I don't see any Dolphins fans gassing up the team on here.

You think the dolphins a and Tannehill jokes came from nothing?

They came from last offseason, y'all still making jokes based on predictions from a year ago

Last edited:
I don't think Tannehill is very good but we'll see what NTers will be saying when he's putting up numbers this year throwing to Jarvis, Parker, Cameron and Foster.

Adam Gase is good at his job

Last edited:
Stafford meme
The deflator
HGH Manning
CPs age
Russell Wilson and Ciara
Aaron in the closet Rogers
The rapist QB
Zest Beckham
Stillins jersey

And we're upset about Tannehill jokes being too old :rofl:

Last edited:
Didn't know you had to be an All-Pro to have an opinion/crack jokes about other players :lol:

Not even like dude has been a scrub,he's been a beast for the last couple of seasons

I enjoy the Tanne jokes. They got maybe a full season left, maybe week 10. NT likes to run jokes into the ****** ground though.

Martellus talking too much. He's been pretty much a bum his entire career. Eli saved him then he went to Chicago and stunk it up.

Didn't know you had to be an All-Pro to have an opinion/crack jokes about other players
laugh.gif

Not even like dude has been a scrub,he's been a beast for the last couple of seasons
No he hasn't, man.  Damn.  I understand he's on your squad now, and he will probably have his best season under Brady.  You Pats fans are sensitive as Hell.  Dude ain't played a down in your squads jersey yet, man.  Relax.

Tannehill has steadily improved year after year and he's still relatively new to being a quarterback. I don't see any reason why he can't be a top 8-15 quarterback in the NFL, which is good enough. That's based off his progressive improvements though...We'll see if he can continue to grow this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom