The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bountygate

but Randall, Moss and CC should have DEF made it against that bum Falcons squad back in '99

Dirty birds >

Least ppl will always remember Eugene Robinson for something

:pimp:

131114-eugene-robinson-600.jpg

ok you guys made me change my mind, I don't know what I was thinking

I was rooting heavy for the Vikings that year mainly because my roommate hated Favre with a passion

Yeah I was really pulling for them that year. Low key always like Minny anyway.

Favre v Peyton would've been nasty

If that list is correct just shows how sorry the position currently is

Last edited:
Idk what it is with panther fans and their overrating of j stew. 

Before last season, dude was never the best back on the team. Deangelo was. 

Last season was one of his best ever.. and he didn't even eclipse 1000 yards. 

My roomate swore he was the best back in the NFC south 
indifferent.gif

I mean he's a serviceable back, but that's it.

If that list is correct just shows how sorry the position currently is

Position is in a weak state. It sucks

Like even the RBs I would want in today's league, they keep screwing up and/or getting hurt (bell and Charles)

Might as well just keep rinse, wash and repeat with 2nd-5th round guys.. Draft 1 every other year and you allocate money elsewhere

And there will always be a decent guy available for cheap (see pats getting Dion Lewis)

running back is slowly making a comeback in the NFL

next year's draft will showcase it

Last edited:
that is Demacro Murray at #10 correct?

he should be 57th after last year

It's gotta be Latavius. I'm pretty critical of his running style but he was a top 10 back last season by any measure.

Stats would have been a lot sexier too if Musgrave wasn't a schematic idiot when it comes to the run game.

Last edited:
Everybody kno im a hugh bills fan but shady should be nowhere near the top 10 backs in the league after last year. Karlos Williams had a better year imo than him.

Giants fans, what they saying about Paul Perkins?

Really wanted the Eagles to get him in the 5th

You can't remove someone off the list after one year and you can't put someone that high on the list after one year.

LeSean was great for a few years. He's top 5 unless he's awful this year.

Not saying much about Paul Perkins. They like what they see, they're trying to figure out who is the starter and hopefully give him majority of the carries and not do that dumb **** they did last year. Running four RBs. SMH. It's between Rashad Jennings and Paul Perkins right now but our OL is so awful, neither one of them will be good.

Last edited:
You can't remove someone off the list after one year and you can't put someone that high on the list after one year.

LeSean was great for a few years. He's top 5 unless he's awful this year.

I don't agree with LeSean being categorically top 5 at all, but what we need is clear definition of what the list entails.

Current top 10? Past seasons body of work included? Strictly based off 2015 work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom