Lions
bye week
Giants
Cowboys
Bears

Should be another 6-0 start with 4 home games in a row. #GoPackGo :pimp:

View media item 2119339

Very much a possibility.

I'll go with the defending division champs to make a good showing against the pack in that purtty new stadium....

And we all remember how that 6-0 start benefited the pack last year :pimp:

Last edited:
imrs.php

What trash *** backup was Deandre playing with when he did this?

Salty

So few DBs can survive 'on their own' without a good scheme or team in front of them. It is just so hard to be a lock down one on one DB....and that's how the NFL wants it apparently

Not according to him.

Packers first 6 games:
@ Jaguars
@ Vikings
Lions
bye week
Giants
Cowboys
Bears

Should be another 6-0 start with 4 home games in a row. #GoPackGo :pimp:

View media item 2119339

I see six possible losses

Teddy Small Hands will probably fumble away the game...like he did versus the Cards last year :smh:

:lol: not srs

is GB that much better then MInny?

Not to me.

I mean Aaron Rogers makes any team a contender. Period

But Minny closed the gap last year and it took some "luck" for gb to get there...wide right and Hail Marys. The story of the NFC north last year.

Obviously Jordy returning from his "hiccup" healthy improves Green Bay tremendously..but i don't think it's there division in the least.

Very much a possibility.

I'll go with the defending division champs to make a good showing against the pack in that purtty new stadium....

And we all remember how that 6-0 start benefited the pack last year :pimp:

I'll take that bet

Teddy slander will be heating up this year

Teddy only threw 2+ TD's twice all season :x

Last edited:
This Josh Norman storyline is the epitome of the stupid NFL glutton. Prime example of how the ridiculous news cycle has taken over the masses.

It's the first ******* week of training camp. I love football...I don't love football THIS much though. Definitely not enough to give serious thought to this weak *** "story".

I have no horse in this race either. I'm just sick of the obsession to have this league dominate everything, all the time.

I don't even know if it's a bold prediction or not cause the AFC south is gonna be so chaotic, but if I had to pick I'm taking the Jags to win that division. Definitely don't see us walking away with an easy W against them week 1.

Jordy is still on track for week 1 DSA.

Honestly, with how bad we played last year, including Aaron. For it to still come down to the very last game to win the division. There's just no way I can say the Vikings are the better team. Our biggest disaster of a season in years was an OT away from the NFC championship. I do think the Vikings are legit though and am willing to eat crow if they do it again.

This Josh Norman storyline is the epitome of the stupid NFL glutton. Prime example of how the ridiculous news cycle has taken over the masses.

It's the first ******* week of training camp. I love football...I don't love football THIS much though. Definitely not enough to give serious thought to this weak *** "story".

I have no horse in this race either. I'm just sick of the obsession to have this league dominate everything, all the time.

Its very easy to tune out.

I do during the summer with football amd forever with baseball.

Theres a billion things other then football to fill your time.

Now if you want to talk about dumb storylines during the season then we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom