The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Norman in for a lot of trouble in that nfc east besides the Eagles WOs

Can't find the graphic, but Dez's numbers are not good in his career vs. the Skins. Eagles WRs...meh....

OBJ is the only WR in the division who's going to be a nightmare. That's why he's arguably the best in the league.

Does it count since Dez was hurt last year? OBJ gonna get his revenge on Norman it's gonna be even laughable seeing that twice a year

Does it count since Dez was hurt last year? OBJ gonna get his revenge on Norman it's gonna be even laughable seeing that twice a year

Only if he decides to catch the ball

He was getting burnt the entire game. They had to move him around a few times because of it.

Watching this Cardinals show at work. This playoff game against GB was so unreal. Hahahahaha, listening to the Cardinals commentary is hilarious. Entire sideline is sick, Bruce is losing his mind. PP21 is sick as hell.

Last edited:
Who didn't get shredded by OBJ?

J-feeva

SecondaryGranularHummingbird.gif

If you have a list based on mostly last year I don't see how you don't have Norman in your top 5. 

Last edited:
you didn't hear? norman got beat in a one on one drill on day 1 of camp. no longer top 5
Seriously :lol:

Not saying he's the best in the league, but the guy put together two solid years in 2014 & 2015. You just heard more from him in 2015 starting with that camp fight with Cam. Obviously the Skins defense isn't as good as Carolinas, but he's not just gonna turn into some bum.

He was getting burnt the entire game. They had to move him around a few times because of it.

......who doesn't know that. Don't recall saying anything to the contrary.

If OBJ decides to let Norman get into his head again and drops passes like he did last year, there will be no "Revenge"

Last edited:

This Josh Norman storyline is the epitome of the stupid NFL glutton. Prime example of how the ridiculous news cycle has taken over the masses.

It's the first ******* week of training camp. I love football...I don't love football THIS much though. Definitely not enough to give serious thought to this weak *** "story".

I have no horse in this race either. I'm just sick of the obsession to have this league dominate everything, all the time.
Its very easy to tune out.

I do during the summer with football amd forever with baseball.

Theres a billion things other then football to fill your time.

Now if you want to talk about dumb storylines during the season then we can talk.
TRUST ME bruh. I definitely tune it all out. For the last few years right after the Superbowl comes around...it's almost a sense of relief. I'll take that break every time. I'm a fan of the sport and will always love it, but I can't do it 24/7/365 like this league wants me to.

This Norman story is still weak as **** though. Much ado about nothing at this point.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Welker seems to be doing a tour of AFC East camps 
laugh.gif
. Saw pics of him and Peyton at Fins camp,probably the best QB-WR duo they've had there in decades 

Last edited:
I don't even know if it's a bold prediction or not cause the AFC south is gonna be so chaotic, but if I had to pick I'm taking the Jags to win that division. Definitely don't see us walking away with an easy W against them week 1.

Jordy is still on track for week 1 DSA.

Honestly, with how bad we played last year, including Aaron. For it to still come down to the very last game to win the division. There's just no way I can say the Vikings are the better team. Our biggest disaster of a season in years was an OT away from the NFC championship. I do think the Vikings are legit though and am willing to eat crow if they do it again.

31-10 Packers and then back to square one.

If TB just has a teammate over and they play catch in the backyard; that's a violation :lol:

So Brady can't even around his team?
laugh.gif
Ain't know it was that serious.
Brady isn't allowed to do the following things:
  • Brady can't have any contact with head coach Bill Belichick or any other member of the coaching staff while suspended.
  • He is not allowed to play catch with any current teammates, even if it is away from the New England Patriots' facilities. Rob Gronkowski can't play catch with Brady even if he goes to Brady's house.
  • Brady is not permitted to participate in any football-related activities with teammates, "even if away from the club facility."
  • He is not even allowed to have football-related "discussions" with teammates.
  • Brady cannot receive game film from the Patriots while suspended.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Welker is gonna show up to one of those Brady/Moss practices and ask where the rest of the team is.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So Brady can't even around his team? :lol: Ain't know it was that serious.

• Brady can't have any contact with head coach Bill Belichick or any other member of the coaching staff while suspended.
  • He is not allowed to play catch with any current teammates, even if it is away from the New England Patriots' facilities. Rob Gronkowski can't play catch with Brady even if he goes to Brady's house.
  • Brady is not permitted to participate in any football-related activities with teammates, "even if away from the club facility."

:lol: :smh:

Welker is gonna show up to one of those Brady/Moss practices and ask where the rest of the team is.

Going waaaaaayyyy overboard. :lol: Can't even text Belichick

So Brady can't even around his team? :lol: Ain't know it was that serious.

:lol: :smh:

watch hoody try to pull a fast one and get caught only to have the nfl suspend brady for the entire season :smokin i have a gut feeling rog hired people to follow brady. hes wants to find a shread of inconsistency with the suspension to further punish the pats :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom