The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
coors light, miller light, bud light...good enough if im trying to drink 10+ beers :lol:

if i'm enjoying a couple beers, rather have something better

Random question that the All or Nothing series made me think of:

How will we look back on Carson Palmer's career? He always seemed to be a tough break away from being a championship winning QB. This series has me admiring his approach as a leader.

I'm by no means a beer snob. I'll drink almost anything.

But I'll never understand how people can tolerate Coors Light/Bud Light/Miller Lite. 

You could literally walk into your local grocery store, pick a beer at random, and have a 95% chance of walking out with something that taste better than the above, it's really not hard to beat something that taste like slightly dirty tap water. 

I'm just shocked Natty Light is getting love here we wouldn't even steal that **** in high school :lol:

I taste very little difference between coors/bud/miller lite. All taste incredibly water down, Bud taste a little more like urine than the others but we're splitting hairs here. I guess I don't really do light beer period.

I've got no problem with MJD or Budweiser. Far from first choice but more than serviceable.

Coors beer in any form ain't the one though.

Last edited:
sick.gif
Is Norman bad or are our WRs just beast? Garçon looking fast out there.
Josh Norman is FOOLS gold.

I fell into the hype until ODB gave him the business and put things into perspective.

The "elite" receivers he "locked up".

DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, TY Hilton, Dez Bryant, and Julio Jones.

Most of them were playing with trash as back up QBs.

Not to mention Josh is like 30.

Carolinas defense scheme, front 7, and Josh's mouth >>>>>>>>>>> Josh's play. 

@The Collector  ya'll done goof'd!

Random question that the All or Nothing series made me think of:

How will we look back on Carson Palmer's career? He always seemed to be a tough break away from being a championship winning QB. This series has me admiring his approach as a leader.

Most important player on Bengals history. In some very weird ways but I stand by it

Would like to see him get on in AZ

Anthony Raposa ‏@AnthonyRaposa 2h2 hours ago

The same people saying Norman is struggling are the same ones who watch YouTube highlights and call it "watching tape".

He's got his work cut out for him with a murders row of GREAT WRs he has to go up against in the regular season. However, calling dude overrated etc., based off of PRACTICE, is hot-taking foolishness.

Josh Norman is FOOLS gold.

I fell into the hype until ODB gave him the business and put things into perspective.

The "elite" receivers he "locked up".

DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, TY Hilton, Dez Bryant, and Julio Jones.

Most of them were playing with trash as back up QBs.

Not to mention Josh is like 30.

Carolinas defense scheme, front 7, and Josh's mouth >>>>>>>>>>> Josh's play. 

@The Collector
 ya'll done goof'd!
imrs.php

What trash *** backup was Deandre playing with when he did this?

I think Norman is in trouble. I didn't watch the **** y'all posted but he's going up against much better receivers and this isn't the Carolina defense. I remember when he announced, there were a few retired DEs on ESPN and NFLN that day saying Norman isn't a good fit for Washington's defense and schemes. Should be interesting but he got shredded by ODB last year. Now he's gotta do it twice a year and then go against a healthy Dez. Not a good look.

Breeland the real star of that secondary. Kid is a beast.

I can't believe Blaine Gabbert has a real shot at starting this year. Wow.

Last edited:
So few DBs can survive 'on their own' without a good scheme or team in front of them. It is just so hard to be a lock down one on one DB....and that's how the NFL wants it apparently

I'm by no means a beer snob. I'll drink almost anything.

But I'll never understand how people can tolerate Coors Light/Bud Light/Miller Lite. 

You could literally walk into your local grocery store, pick a beer at random, and have a 95% chance of walking out with something that taste better than the above, it's really not hard to beat something that taste like slightly dirty tap water. 
This gets a *KD and Obama dap*.

Amen g.

Such a Rex move to bring in Reggie Bush. It's 2016 foot man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom