The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
October is the best month of the year. MLB playoffs, NFL in full swing, NBA & NHL seasons starting :pimp:

Birthday month as well :pimp:

Halloween is a pathetic excuse for a 'holiday'
when you're on a campus of 30k students. you tend to appreciate halloween a bit more 
wink.gif

Halloween as a child :pimp:

Halloween in HS - not bad

Halloween in college :pimp: :pimp:

Halloween past that with no kids - :x

Halloween in an office job :x

Halloween with the kids - kinda cool in a corny way

THERE, ALL MY THOUGHTS ON HALLOWEEN

jets and steeler/bengals/browns fans, apparently. they're the worst :smh:

they must hate one of the most fun days of the year :smh:

:rofl:

I see things heating up.

I miss'd yall

@StillIn729
 is that you?

Know you got rid of the Evoque, but did you cop a Continental :wow: ?

I copped a Mazda :lol:

I am over cars besides getting around
Halloween as a child :pimp:

Halloween in HS - not bad

Halloween in college :pimp: :pimp:

Halloween past that with no kids - :x

Halloween in an office job :x

Halloween with the kids - kinda cool in a corny way

THERE, ALL MY THOUGHTS ON HALLOWEEN

I don't celebrate Halloween with a costume each year but I enjoy the season of scary movies, cool weather and pumpkin beer

I did rock out as Marty McFly from BTTF2 last year though for my buddy's Halloween party

Last edited:

On the real.....

Oakland, Jacksonville, Cleveland, ae the hot takes right now, I'm rollin with the Browns.

Miami used to be up there but you know.
Got a homeboy who is a pats/closet browns fan. 

Every summer since that 10-6 browns team he's told me to watch out for them and they're going to win the division. 

I've been hearing it for years now g. 
laugh.gif

Halloween is going to be non existent in 10 years.

With the amount of adult creeps and sickos, treat or treating has been marginalized to before 8 PM and costumes have to be "socially friendly."

It's just not the same for this generation like it was when we were growing up. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
pumpkin flavor :x :x :x :x :x

I will wait until they make Bud Light Pumpkin Platinum...Nicholas

With the amount of adult creeps and sickos, treat or treating has been marginalized to before 8 PM and costumes have to be "socially friendly."

It's just not the same for this generation like it was when we were growing up. :smh:  

this isn't Detroit, Halloween will exist forever

I don't celebrate Halloween with a costume each year but I enjoy the season of scary movies, cool weather and pumpkin beer

I did rock out as Marty McFly from BTTF2 last year though for my buddy's Halloween party

Now hold on, I don't hate on that. But that's fall, not Halloween. If that is what peeps are 'loving', I'm in

It's just not the same for this generation like it was when we were growing up. :smh:  

A bit over dramatic but also kinda true :lol:

Now hold on, I don't hate on that. But that's fall, not Halloween. If that is what peeps are 'loving', I'm in
A bit over dramatic but also kinda true :lol:

I mean people aren't watching scary movies in November and Sept.

Halloween season is what creates the vibe, I love orange and purple christmas style lights with set ups in yards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom