The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's working without cropping, but that's not what I'm looking for.

I will conquer this.

**** it, going back to a previous avy I've used.. for now. I have a buddy's wedding to get ready for :lol: shows where my priorities are this afternoon.

@KingKoopa if ya figure it out let me know.

Last edited:
Nuk wants to come to NE?!?!

not if he wants clean titles.

that rules out Denver...

it doesnt though [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

As much as a fan of Nuk I am. Players have 0 leverage. He still has this year then can be franchised 2 years in a row.

He'll be 27/28 by the time that is all over.

He's not gonna give up 2 big pay days to prove a point.

Not to mention the Texans don't neogiate during the season, he should said something at the end of last season and he would've gotten taken care of.

players have leverage. not for most players but there are players who have leverage. (ex. von this summer)

we're a week away from our first preseason game
pimp.gif
HOF game?

I'm always hyped out of my mind for the HOF game, then five minutes into it I realize it's garbage and change it. Happens every ****** year, SMH.

Really getting into this Cardinals show. I hate their jerseys and their fanbase. Went there a few times and they got an old *** fanbase full of people that lived all over the country so these fools will tell you they have 2-3 teams.

I love summer until my week in OCMD is over and I have to go back to work then I want fall

god damn tomorrow is gonna suck

I'm always hyped out of my mind for the HOF game, then five minutes into it I realize it's garbage and change it. Happens every ****** year, SMH.

Really getting into this Cardinals show. I hate their jerseys and their fanbase. Went there a few times and they got an old *** fanbase full of people that lived all over the country so these fools will tell you they have 2-3 teams.

I mean that's AZ in a nutshell

Sedona though :pimp:

summer easily my least favorite season. as much as i like baseball, nothing beats hockey, football, and snowboarding season. add in holidays like halloween, thanksgiving, xmas, and new years...and you can't beat fall and winter, man. the best :pimp:

Last edited:
I loved summer as a younger version of Stillin but as I have gotten older, I prefer a nice 65 degree day unless I am at the beach

Halloween and Christmas season easily GOAT but F Jan-March

Halloween sucks

But fall and spring are :pimp:

Winter is cool for like a few snows and then I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom