The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted the Giants to draft Tyrann so bad that year. SMMFH.

this...patriots tho

Watching last seasons Hard Knocks as a primer. Never saw it. Why the slander for O'Brien again?

people found him annoying. looking back, he wasn't that bad. especially after watching Arians in All or Nothing. i know O'Brien caught a lot of **** for also copying nearly everything Belichick does. but i mean, what do you expect? he came up in NE under Bill. obviously Bill's coaching style/techniques were successful, why not imitate.

Everyday we lose 2 minutes of daylight until December 21st.

It's here

Gotta catch up on the summer events.

Been out the loop for the most part.

Bout to be on NFLN heavy.

Can't believe I'm actually hyped for preseason yet again
mean.gif

Last edited:
I wanted the Giants to draft Tyrann so bad that year. SMMFH.

this...patriots tho

Watching last seasons Hard Knocks as a primer. Never saw it. Why the slander for O'Brien again?

people found him annoying. looking back, he wasn't that bad. especially after watching Arians in All or Nothing. i know O'Brien caught a lot of **** for also copying nearly everything Belichick does. but i mean, what do you expect? he came up in NE under Bill. obviously Bill's coaching style/techniques were successful, why not imitate.

Annoying? He's your run of the mill football coach.

Whatever. I like him. And coaching is a copycat profession. Everyone is a disciple of one or multiple coaches/philosophies.

Interested to see the level of hate for Jeff Fisher this season. :lol:

Last edited:
Tuck hit a 69 yarder in practice and Ravens were acting like they didn't want to pay my boy :nthat:

Last edited:
No love for Fitzmagic? 
laugh.gif

I'm actually a big fan of the Marshall,Fitz,Decker trio

Tuck hit a 69 yarder in practice and Ravens were acting like they didn't want to pay my boy :nthat:

Speaking of kicks, Jets Aussie punter Lachlan Edwards was burying 70 net yard punts in practice yesterday :pimp:

Jets MVP

Special Teams plays important dude :smokin anything is an improvement from last season. Our ST unit was awful.

Quigley was terrible last year. :lol:

Glad to Folk back healthy, too.

:lol:

i'm only messing with y'all. even if you have the best offense in a league, a good punter is still good to have. can do worlds of help for a defense. and an already good defense? :x

Last edited:
Anyone wanna do me a solid and fix my avy so the white border is gone? I used to do it myself but for some reason it's not cooperating with me :lol: .

And also make an avy for me out of Marshall's helmet/visor without the white border as well?

View media item 2118509
Reps to be had.

Last edited:
I really hope one of these dudes just brush it off and take the stand and not resign when it's time.

I really hope one of these dudes just brush it off and take the stand and not resign when it's time.

I was thinking the samething.Im not texan fan but I hope hopkins breaks every recieving record this year and then when houston comes with their offer hes like nah im good b

Last edited:
Anyone wanna do me a solid and fix my avy so the white border is gone? I used to do it myself but for some reason it's not cooperating with me :lol: .

And also make an avy for me out of Marshall's helmet/visor without the white border as well?

View media item 2118509
Reps to be had.

Gotta crop/resize it to make the height and width the same size.

Photoshop or http://ezgif.com/ do the job.

ElPablo said that's how you do it for a gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom