The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing defense and defense. I was told on here by a few people that adding this "top 5" CB for all that money would solidify and improve their defense. It didn't?

Also, Washington was like 29th in the league for TDs in the Red Zone. All those WRs and that line, that's unacceptable. Kirk deserves a lot of blame. He's not a franchise QB. I understand who do you replace him with but you're not going far with him either.

We scored more points in 2016 then 2015. Lead the league in fewest 3 & outs. It's Kirks fault we couldn't run the ball in the redzone?

Did you blame Eli for your teams lack of running game last season?

Winter using Chester and I's go to picture when making jokes of Hoody. :smh:

BACK OFF BRUH :smh:

What happen when we played Detroit

Your defense gave up 20 points. Kirk couldn't score more than 17 points?

It sounds like you need the 85 Bears for Kirk to succeed against good teams.

We're not even going to get started on your team's poor red-zone offense. I'm sure that's the coaches or defense as well.

Last edited:
I keep hearing defense and defense. I was told on here by a few people that adding this "top 5" CB for all that money would solidify and improve their defense. It didn't?

Also, Washington was like 29th in the league for TDs in the Red Zone. All those WRs and that line, that's unacceptable. Kirk deserves a lot of blame. He's not a franchise QB. I understand who do you replace him with but you're not going far with him either.

We scored more points in 2016 then 2015. Lead the league in fewest 3 & outs. It's Kirks fault we couldn't run the ball in the redzone?

Did you blame Eli for your teams lack of running game last season?

Wait, he puts up all those yards but he can't get the ball in the end zone. Whose fault is that? Kirk has to get a lot of the blame for that.

Eli has NO LINE at all. Bottom 5 in the league. You can give Eli blame if you want but the line gets majority of it. We bottom of the league in scoring and RZ efficiency because we have no line.

i like kirk.

hes never gonna be a top 5 qb in the league, might crack the top 10 here and there.

but hes def better than the landscape of nfl quarterbacks out there or coming out.

you pay the guy. not his fault what the going rate of starting qbs is but thats the price you gotta pay.

btw he also doesnt strike me as the type of guy to just not care once he gets paid. 

thats gotta mean something upstairs.

Last edited:
Wait, he puts up all those yards but he can't get the ball in the end zone. Whose fault is that? Kirk has to get a lot of the blame for that.

Eli has NO LINE at all. Bottom 5 in the league. You can give Eli blame if you want but the line gets majority of it. We bottom of the league in scoring and RZ efficiency because we have no line.

Ok so if the line gets the majority of the blame. Why is it so hard to give that majority to our defense? Washington was above league average in scoring this season at 12th. Yet we're gonna blame redzone offense on Kirk as the problem. Washingtons defense was below league average.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom