The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Coller@MatthewColler 4h4 hours ago

Zimmer says Sam Bradford has, "earned the right to be the starting quarterback" when asked about Bridgewater's health/QB future

Matthew Coller@MatthewColler 4h4 hours ago

Press conference ends with Zimmer being asked how many free agents Vikings have and another reporter saying, "F***ing Google it"

photographerskirmishnebroncos.gif

nfl just needs to fix the Thursday night games.. and then the London games

Last edited:
The more clips I see of Talib running Crabtree, the funnier it gets to me. He snatches it and starts backpedaling and cursing him out. Then he goes to the sideline and yells at him some more calling him names. Son, that's the funniest **** of the season to me.

The more clips I see of Talib running Crabtree, the funnier it gets to me. He snatches it and starts backpedaling and cursing him out. Then he goes to the sideline and yells at him some more calling him names. Son, that's the funniest **** of the season to me.

And he was on the sidelines when their offense took the field laughing and motioning to one of his other teammates exactly how he snatched it :rofl:

Just seeing this for the first time

AJ Smith was trash :lol:,interesting though LT believes they would've been better off keeping Brees...

Last edited:

And he was on the sidelines when their offense took the field laughing and motioning to one of his other teammates exactly how he snatched it :rofl:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

View media item 2285714
View media item 2285715

Clearly we can all tell it's sorted by the most yards.

But the tweet clearly says "Top 5 receivers of the 2016 season"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom