The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing defense and defense. I was told on here by a few people that adding this "top 5" CB for all that money would solidify and improve their defense. It didn't?

Also, Washington was like 29th in the league for TDs in the Red Zone. All those WRs and that line, that's unacceptable. Kirk deserves a lot of blame. He's not a franchise QB. I understand who do you replace him with but you're not going far with him either.

We scored more points in 2016 then 2015. Lead the league in fewest 3 & outs. It's Kirks fault we couldn't run the ball in the redzone?

Did you blame Eli for your teams lack of running game last season?

Wait, he puts up all those yards but he can't get the ball in the end zone. Whose fault is that? Kirk has to get a lot of the blame for that.

Eli has NO LINE at all. Bottom 5 in the league. You can give Eli blame if you want but the line gets majority of it. We bottom of the league in scoring and RZ efficiency because we have no line.

Kirk was GREAT in the RZ in 2015...this year, between the yips and playcalling the efficiency was handcuffed. I'd like to split the difference between the two and project Kirk to probably be middle of the pack as far as RZ efficiency.

Kirk is not without his warts, but he's not solely responsible for the squad not making the playoffs. The narrative on Kirk would be VASTLY different had the defense held vs. Detroit or if Hopkins made the kick in London. Let's be real.

As it stands now, I think if Kirk is in the Skins' plans for next year, tag him again. The other options on the market have just as many questions or aren't as good as him.

*I just don't think people understand just how bad the ******** defense was this year. If I'm not mistaken, they were historically terrible on 3rd down. Outside of 3...maybe 4 guys, no one else deserves to be on the roster.

Last edited:
C1Rfnm_UoAQ7-Ht.jpg

Boogeyman  [emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]  [emoji]129472[/emoji]  [emoji]127997[/emoji]@JuMosq 4m4 minutes ago

I hadn't really thought of this, but if SF hires a DC that doesn't want to play close to a true 3-4, Armstead/Buckner are in trouble.

I've been a Houston fan since day (13/14 years) and out side of 2/3 years of very good Matt Schuab (not elite, just very good / borderline great) it's been a ******* struggle.

You know how lucky you have to be to draft a franchise caliber QB? It's even harder when your franchise isn't picking in the top 3 every year.

Hell the last 2 times the Texans had the number 1 pick guess what?

Mario Williams (didn't like Vince young at all) wanted Reggie bush actually

Clowney (who's been hurt) and FINALLY showing flashes.

Ralph Vacchiano@RVacchianoSNY 21m21 minutes ago

Eli Manning was "a little disappointed" in photos of his WRs on a boat in Miami. "They didn't pack accordingly. They didn't have any shirts"

Ralph Vacchiano@RVacchianoSNY 13m13 minutes ago

More Eli Manning in Bieber-Gate: "I was telling people I'm the one who took the picture. They just wouldn't let me in with my shirt off."

Matthew Coller@MatthewColler 4h4 hours ago

Zimmer says Sam Bradford has, "earned the right to be the starting quarterback" when asked about Bridgewater's health/QB future

Matthew Coller@MatthewColler 4h4 hours ago

Press conference ends with Zimmer being asked how many free agents Vikings have and another reporter saying, "F***ing Google it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom