The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's cause the TEAM is trash. Kirk ain't elite

So why pay him elite money when he can't elevate his play when they need him the most against good teams?

do you know how many QBs make "elite" money in this league that aren't elite? it's not right. but it's the way it works. i think it's ridiculous.

do you know how many QBs make "elite" money in this league that aren't elite? it's not right. but it's the way it works. i think it's ridiculous.

So it's ridiculous that Kirk will get elite money when you're saying he isn't or anywhere close, but you're in agreement that they need to pay him.

Sounds logical.

So it's ridiculous that Kirk will get elite money when you're saying he isn't or anywhere close, but you're in agreement that they need to pay him.

Sounds logical.

because that's the way it works...there isn't a better option for them ATM

So why pay him elite money when he can't elevate his play when they need him the most against good teams?

There's no alternative. What good is elevating your play if your defense is gonna give up more then you can score? At what point is the defense accountable? Or do you never hold them responsible and expect the QB to always overcome regardless of how many points the defense gives up?

Skins would be stupid to try to tag Kirk... again.

He's not gonna accept it and he'll walk.

Y'all better bring the big bags to the negotatiobs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Kirk has a choice...I think when a team franchises a player they hav to accept it or not play at all that season...

He can't just decline to sign the Skins franchise tag and just pop up on the open market...

There's no alternative. What good is elevating your play if your defense is gonna give up more then you can score? At what point is the defense accountable? Or do you never hold them responsible and expect the QB to always overcome regardless of how many points the defense gives up?
large.png

What good is elevating your play if your defense is gonna give up more then you can score? At what point is the defense accountable? Or do you never hold them responsible and expect the QB to always overcome regardless of how many points the defense gives up?

Your defense gave up 13 points on Sunday.

Oh yeah that's right. Kirk should definitely be Matt Ryan after just two years of being a starter.

Someone show me Brady, Eli, Bens numbers after two full seasons as the starter and compare them to Kirks. Then explain to me why those guys should have been given time to develop and why Kirk shouldn't.

The way these contracts are going I think the NFL will eventually get to a point where it will have to axe the salary cap. NBA already headed in that direction

I keep hearing defense and defense. I was told on here by a few people that adding this "top 5" CB for all that money would solidify and improve their defense. It didn't?

Also, Washington was like 29th in the league for TDs in the Red Zone. All those WRs and that line, that's unacceptable. Kirk deserves a lot of blame. He's not a franchise QB. I understand who do you replace him with but you're not going far with him either.

Your defense gave up 13 points on Sunday.

You pick out the one good defensive performance to help your argument but avoid the 15 games before that got us to the win and in scenario in the first place.

What happen when we played Detroit and Cincinnati after Kirk drove us down the field late to take the lead? I'll wait...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom