The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skins would be stupid to try to tag Kirk... again.

He's not gonna accept it and he'll walk.

Y'all better bring the big bags to the negotatiobs

they should absolutely pay Kirk. he has shown he can deliver. you surround him with more so he's not forced to do it all himself, and he's more than good enough for WAS.

teams who have QB carousels are usually **** teams (Jets, Bills, Browns, etc).

gotta stick with a guy who shows promise. build around him and let him develop even more
I hope you don't mean surround him with more on offense...not much more you could do for him weapons wise.

Kirk missed a ton of throws in arguably the biggest "show me" game of his career. Guy **** his pants twice in two nationally televised games where a win would've put the team in the playoffs.

He's good and if they pay him I won't be upset, but I also won't surprised if the team takes steps back because of it.

they should absolutely pay Kirk. he has shown he can deliver. you surround him with more so he's not forced to do it all himself, and he's more than good enough for WAS.

gotta stick with a guy who shows promise. build around him and let him develop even more
I hope you don't mean surround him with more on offense...not much more you could do for him weapons wise.

Kirk missed a ton of throws in arguably the biggest "show me" game of his career. Guy **** his pants twice in two nationally televised games where a win would've put the team in the playoffs.

He's good and if they pay him I won't be upset, but I also won't surprised if the team takes steps back because of it.

they're pretty one dimensional if you ask me. he did miss some throws, sure. but he's also hit on more than his fair share of big throws as well over the course of the season. i don't think getting shut down by the Giant defense is a reason to turn on the guy.

Last edited:
Kirk didn't play his best game Sunday. However Washington wouldn't be in that spot if the defense stop Detroit or Cincinnati from driving late. Pay Kirk and spend money on defense. That's the move to make IMO.

Skins could always let him walk and take Watson, Kizer, Turbisky or Josh Allen who is gaining steam

Last edited:
Washington lost four of their last six when it mattered most.

Kirk doesn't show up for big games and has all that talent around him on offense.

Washington got into the playoffs because the division was awful last year. Congrats, he's not doing it again. He's good but I wouldn't give him that kind of money. He's not worth it. You could get Nick Foles to get you 7-8 wins and miss the playoffs with all that talent around him and O line every season.

But I hope y'all cripple and screw your team by giving him a HUGE contract.

What's Kirk's biggest highlight? Oh, wait, a ****** clip of him shouting YOU LIKE THAT and HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW. Pay him, please.

Last edited:
Washington lost four of their last six when it mattered most.

Kirk doesn't show up for big games and has all that talent around him on offense.

Washington got into the playoffs because the division was awful last year. Congrats, he's not doing it again. He's good but I wouldn't give him that kind of money. He's not worth it. You could get Nick Foles to get you 7-8 wins and miss the playoffs with all that talent around him and O line every season.

But I hope y'all cripple and screw your team by giving him a HUGE contract.

that's fair. you better be calling for Eli's head though, if we're gonna be consistent :lol:

hey should absolutely pay Kirk. he has shown he can deliver.

Record Vs. teams with 8+ wins = 5-13

Record Vs. teams with 9+ wins = 2-11

that's cause the TEAM is not that good. Kirk ain't elite. i'm not saying that. but the Skins team isn't that good. they're not balanced. they're not good on defense. it's no surprise they struggle against better teams in the the league.

Last edited:

The disrespect to EJ Manuel :smh:

that's cause the TEAM is trash. Kirk ain't elite

So why pay him elite money when he can't elevate his play when they need him the most against good teams?

that's cause the TEAM is not that good. Kirk ain't elite. i'm not saying that. but the Skins team isn't that good. they're not balanced. they're not good on defense. it's no surprise they struggle against better teams in the the league.

Exactly. If Kirk had a winning record vs those "good" teams he'll be a HOF caliber QB. People say our defense is trash, fans admit our defense is trash but yet the teams record falls all on Kirks shoulders.

Somehow those late drives by Detroit and Cincinnati this season were Kirks fault. Kirk needs to become better at playing safety and improve as a linebacker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom