The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note...

Derek Carr is the NFL's MVP.
Second - Aaron Rodgers.
Third- Zeke.

Raiders are crumbling without him.

Palmer has been an above average QB for the entirety of his career.

Kirk is showing that he can be the franchise guy.

At this point it's too early to say who will be better than the other.
Didn't Palmer have an MVP caliber season not too long ago?

"entirety"

eeggghhhhhh.. he had some bengals and raiders years there where he was shaky.. and then you have the injuries

I'm convinced him and Bradford were getting wayyyy too much benefit of the doubt because of pedigree

Last edited:

Kirk is showing that he can be the franchise guy.

At this point it's too early to say who will be better than the other.
Didn't Palmer have an MVP caliber season not too long ago?

Yea, 1 season at 'elite' level Quarterbacking... at 36 years old

every other season he was a middle of the road QB or slightly better.

Last edited:
Washington HAS to pay Kirk. For a franchise that hasn't had a franchise guy since the early 90s, there's nothing to think about. The money he wants is where we're at with QBs now.

What sense does it make to let him walk and build the defense, only for the offense to constantly put that defense in bad spots? Drafting a QB won't help. While he's learning the NFL game this brand new defense will be going to waste.

We just saw the Broncos who have a top defense miss the playoffs without a QB. Unless we're getting the 85 Bears or 2000 Ravens in return, Kirk must be paid.

Jets tried to trade for Kirk before last season. Kirk would look very different with the Jets. Not as many weapons and a very different O line.

I hope Washington pays Kirk and gives him a HUGE deal.

I don't see anyway Washington doesn't pay Kirk

franchise tag seems unlikely so it's either pay him or let him walk

they need to pay him imo

sidenote: the Goosebumps show did not age well 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
they should absolutely pay Kirk. he has shown he can deliver. you surround him with more so he's not forced to do it all himself, and he's more than good enough for WAS.

teams who have QB carousels are usually **** teams (Jets, Bills, Browns, etc).

gotta stick with a guy who shows promise. build around him and let him develop even more

IF the team lets Kirk walk, Tyrod is the only guy out there who really interests me as being the Skins QB next year.

I think the tag is likely, but you just gotta hope that with another year in Jay's system, Kirk improves.

Last edited:
Dudes act like if we let Kirk walk we can bring in anyone to match his production and play. I'm still waiting for the alternative. If he walks who starts the 2017 season?

IF the team lets Kirk walk, Tyrod is the only guy out there who really interests me as being the Skins QB next year.

I think the tag is likely, but you just gotta hope that with another year in Jay's system, Kirk improves.

Leave my QB alone b

Leave my QB alone b

A Kirk for Tyrod trade MIGHT work....

I think the franchise tag the Skins could offer Kirk and Tyrod's '17 contract $ is about even...not 100% certain, tho

Dudes act like if we let Kirk walk we can bring in anyone to match his production and play. I'm still waiting for the alternative. If he walks who starts the 2017 season?

Texans have a stable of QBs you can choose from.

I hear the Patriots have a guy for a 1st and 4th rounder as well.

they should absolutely pay Kirk. he has shown he can deliver. you surround him with more so he's not forced to do it all himself, and he's more than good enough for WAS.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom