The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw Gase was basically a done deal to coach the 49ers two years ago but Baalke nixed it last minute to hire Tomsula...damn

:rofl:

Have they mad a single solid/good move since unceremoniously canning their most successful coach since the Walsh/Seifert era?

Last edited:
Adam Jones has been arrested. Pushed and poked a man in the eye. He also kicked a officer in the head.
They need to change his nickname to can't get right. Dude stays in trouble once the season is over. Son kind of acts like me when I was drunk all the time. SMH.

talib foul for snatching crabtree's chain like that and crabtree a chump for not doing anything.

Wish I could see Steve Smith punk talib again.

Same
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Don't see too many dudes steady punking DB's anymore
dre
devil.gif

this will never get old:

Talib tries too hard to act like a tough guy. Dude prob has hands like Ronda Rousey.

Last edited:
Trucked Hightower.
Took heads off this year.
Powerbomed his helmet.
Punkin cats.

I just saw Gase was basically a done deal to coach the 49ers two years ago but Baalke nixed it last minute to hire Tomsula...damn

:rofl:

Have they mad a single solid/good move since unceremoniously canning their most successful coach since the Walsh/Seifert era?

The names that are rumoured right now for GM are pretty interesting, Eliot Wolf and Louis Reddick but Jed still in charge so who knows.

what was Crab supposed to do get suspended for the playoff game? plus Talib literally ran away after he broke his chain
It's not like they have a chance to do anything in the playoffs without Carr and the backup qb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom