The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make sense with BB usually but I don't know man :lol:, I'd think for TB's potential successor, dude would play hardball and milk everything he could possible get out of a team.

Especially after seeing how much Bradford fetched,serviceable QB's aren't cheap :lol:

Last edited:
meh Marvin will get a pass with me bc i dont think people remember how much trash Cincy was before he got there. They were the Clippers of the NFL(90s-  early 2000 version)

They're still the Clippers b :lol:

Winning division titles but can't reach a conference final game

Don't know why Marv got compared to Fisher, dude had made the playoffs for what, like 5 straight years before this season?

He deserves a little more respect for that than to be compared to the coaching scrub Gawd :lol:

Last edited:
Marvin Lewis is just as bad

Give Fisher an offense who can put up more than 20ppg and maybe he could've done a bit more

@RapSheet: #Ravens coach John Harbaugh says he won’t make changes at OC (Mornhinweg), DC (Pees) and ST (Rosberg). A surprise. Was mulling an OC change

View media item 2285252
Their offense got even worse when Trestman got fired yet he's the only one who got the shaft :lol:

Marvin Lewis is just as bad

Give Fisher an offense who can put up more than 20ppg and maybe he could've done a bit more

Dude had more than enough time to draft his own offensive players for that and still couldn't over the last 8-9 years

Last edited:
If the bengals front office had some balls he would've been fired after the 2010 season.

From 2003-2010 he had a losing record, and plenty of time to prove himself.

He was blessed with an extension, Hue Jackson, and good drafts.

Marvin is not a good coach

Who has ever said he's a good/great coach? Just saying he's not on that worst coach in the league tier like Fisher.

Dude turned the Bungals into a somewhat consistent franchise,they've definitely plateaued with him there but he's still gonna leave them with a better foundation than when he took over.

An old school, disciplinarian coach like Coughlin would be perfect for that team

Last edited:
Marvin Lewis sucks

saying he's better than Jeff Fisher is saying I have the clap but at least I avoided aids

:rofl:

One is still better than the other though

I've advocated for Marv being fired in years past so I've got no love for him or his dirty squad but dude is more deserving of another chance than someone like Fish. Imo

They should've promoted Zimmer/Hue when they had the chance

Last edited:
Who has ever said he's a good/great coach? Just saying he's not on that worst coach in the league tier like Fisher.

He is :lol:

Marvin Lewis is a great GM but terrible coach

He speaks with a dull tone just like Fisher

He does not have that voice of command

Naa gotta disagree there,there's a lot of worse coaches in the league man

Btw,BB also doesn't have one either on top of having a dull voice :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Bill does have a dull voice but that's why he's a great coach...he makes sure his players don't act up on the field

he should have been fired last season after his players treated the playoff game like the Royal Rumble

The bengals haven't even beaten us since 2013.

12-3 against them in the 2010's.

Not even really a rivalry, except Marvin let's his players run rampant and play so ******* dirty.

**** him.

BB strikes the fear of God in his players.

Marvin, not so much.

Chad Johnson tells the story about his first team meeting in NE. 20 seconds in to the meeting and BB is going HAM on Brady in front of the whole team because of some INT he threw in the final game from the previous season. Chad was shook from that moment on. knew that if Brady can get it like that, anyone can :lol:

Last edited:
Chad Johnson tells the story about his first team meeting in NE. 20 seconds in to the meeting and BB is going HAM on Brady in front of the whole team because of some INT he threw in the final game from the previous season. Chad was shook from that moment on. knew that if Brady can get it like that, anyone can :lol:

:lol: :pimp:

Him and Popovich are the goats :pimp:

:lol: :pimp:

Him and Phil Jackson are the goats :pimp:

Fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom