The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil's BBQ . Vallarta(Jesus fries or whatever they call it ) . I still can't believe California just legalized recreational use too

so what restaurants/bars is on the list for the SD meat up 
nerd.gif
Just barhop the Gaslamp district. Is there some type of fight that's going to be taking place here?
depending on what @The Collector  is on he might give @shatterkneesinc  a 2 piece

Josh will be fine as a HC. he's much better than the others that have come through.

Patricia on the other hand...buyer beware

speaking of which...there was an odd moment at the end of the Phins and Pats game this past Sunday. Gase and Patricia met up somewhere on the field when everyone is shaking hands, and were both speaking to each other for a minute or so while covering their mouths. might not mean anything, but found it interesting.

Most divisions are piss poor including the NFCW and AFCE. Theres three other teams in the AFCS that couldnt get it done, even with a superstar QB. Im not even going to take that into account because it's the norm around the NFL. Most teams suck.

As far as the QB situation goes, Brock was the best QB available. They took a shot on him and then benched him. They didnt give up anything for him and they'll cut him when the time is right

Its hard to win in the NFL. Back to back division titles is an accomplishment no matter what. If for some crazy reason Houston decided to part ways with BOB, he would be the #1 coaching option on the market.

You been saying BOB was *** right from jump so at least youre consistent. Im just going by results. He's getting it done right now despite your opinion on him
That's such a false equivalency. There has been no division as consistently bad as the AFC South to this level for the past 5 years.

Yeah I've been consistent and mark my words, O'Brien will be fired without achieving any actual success in Houston. He is not a good coach.

r. i. p. skins

we should do a new poll on who will be next season's NickFolarin or FTD :lol:

early candidates:

1) licensed to ball licensed to ball
2) @StillIn729
3) sb sb
4) @JulesLives
5) @nickmaz96

we should do a new poll on who will be next season's NickFolarin or FTD :lol:

early candidates:

1) [@=https://niketalk.com/members/40082"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/83950" style="display:inline-block;">@franc
low key got one foot out the door already :lol:

He been planting Oakland seeds all year.

200w.gif

for those Chip to NE rumors:

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 4m4 minutes ago
Jeff Howe Retweeted ʙᴏʙʙʏ ᴍɪʟʟᴇʀ
I think O'Shea is terrific at his job but they've been grooming Daboll for the OC position

@Chester McFloppy

DSA > Chester

$7 bet that Chip is in NE next season.

done. but i only use Venmo. not PayPal (got fraud'd for like $5K on PayPal once)

sb sb write it down

Just saw the edit. Damn :lol: He'll either be consulting or coaching for the Pats

View media item 2285027

Well they won back to back division titles with no quarterback. How much more could he possibly do?

I refuse to believe a "QB guru" had no input on who they brought in at QB especially with Brock

I 100% believe Brock was a McNair/Smith call due to their buddy system in dealing with everything Elway/Broncos related. Look at the last 3 years of the Broncos coaching staff and even players, they're a pipeline. If Rick Smith were to get canned, he'd end up on the Broncos staff in some aspect.

Also, there's no way to be a "QB Guru" with QBs that have terrible mechanics. Brock is awful and is just Ryan Mallett with a better personality and no drug use. You can't fix accuracy when it comes to coaching, so you're fighting an uphill battle trying to turn dog**** into a steak.

Last edited:
It might be true cuz they've been saying that from the jump. I just don't understand how that happens.

Last edited:
So the front office/ownership made the decision on Brock? Probably wanted to build some hype going into the season :lol:

It's hilarious how bad that trade looks for Minnesota in hindsight.  But some of us called it...  Good move for Philly.

McDaniels made so many bad small decisions as coach and GM.  He also was a terrible manager of people and hated by everyone who worked with him.  

I would note that no Belicheck disciple has ever really had success anywhere else, and most of them have been crazy catastrophic burnouts in leadership positions.  The most successful is Bill O'Brien who pretty much sucks but has skated by because he's in the AFC South and the media loves him.

Here is a list the Belichick coaching tree candidates to have head coaching jobs in the NFL:

-Romeo Crennel (terrible coach but nice guy)
-Al Groh (I mean...)
Josh McDaniels (flaming disaster as coach and GM, massive a-hole)
-Eric Mangini (flaming disaster as coach, massive a-hole)
-Nick Saban (mediocre coach for Dolphins, left in dumpster-fire manner, massive a-hole)
-Bill O'Brien (mister mediocre)

It's crazy how many of those guys weren't just bad but huge management/PR catastrophes for the organizations that hired them.

Bonus picks:  Charlie Weis and Mike Lombardi

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Crennel has the number 1 defense in the NFL missing the best defensive player in the NFL and with players constantly on the IR this season.

Not to mention he finished top 5 last year as well.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Bob thru 3 seasons has won 27 games / back to back division titles with 9 different starting QBs.

9 different QBs.

And most reports came out saying Bob didn't have say in this Brock signing.

It's hilarious how bad that trade looks for Minnesota in hindsight.  But some of us called it...  Good move for Philly.

McDaniels made so many bad small decisions as coach and GM.  He also was a terrible manager of people and hated by everyone who worked with him.  

I would note that no Belicheck disciple has ever really had success anywhere else, and most of them have been crazy catastrophic burnouts in leadership positions.  The most successful is Bill O'Brien who pretty much sucks but has skated by because he's in the AFC South and the media loves him.

Here is a list the Belichick coaching tree candidates to have head coaching jobs in the NFL:

-Romeo Crennel (terrible coach but nice guy)
-Al Groh (I mean...)
Josh McDaniels (flaming disaster as coach and GM, massive a-hole)
-Eric Mangini (flaming disaster as coach, massive a-hole)
-Nick Saban (mediocre coach for Dolphins, left in dumpster-fire manner, massive a-hole)
-Bill O'Brien (mister mediocre)

It's crazy how many of those guys weren't just bad but huge management/PR catastrophes for the organizations that hired them.

Bonus picks:  Charlie Weis and Mike Lombardi

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Crennel has the number 1 defense in the NFL missing the best defensive player in the NFL and with players constantly on the IR this season.

Not to mention he finished top 5 last year as well.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Bob thru 3 seasons has won 27 games / back to back division titles with 9 different starting QBs.

9 different QBs.

And most reports came out saying Bob didn't have say in this Brock signing.

Actually they're number 11 in defense. Nice try kiddo

Everyone here made fun of Jeff Fishers job security but WHAT ABOUT MARVIN ******* LEWIS.

Dudes chilling having Mai Tai's with his wife in Cancun knowing he doesn't have to worry about being fired after yet ANOTHER botched season

Incredible :smh:

Everyone here made fun of Jeff Fishers job security but WHAT ABOUT MARVIN ******* LEWIS.

Dudes chilling having Mai Tai's with his wife in Cancun knowing he doesn't have to worry about being fired after yet ANOTHER botched season

Incredible :smh:

Its crazy, he should definitely be fired only got a pass last year because of the Dalton injury.

Marvin Lewis is a trash coach.

I know the offense was injured a lot this season, but the majority of his success should be owed to Hue.

Hell I feel Jeff fisher would've won at least 1 playoff game with those 2011-2015 teams.

Marvin has had excellent defenses and solid offenses but has nothing to show for it. Other than a couple of division titles.

If we're being honest he should've been fired the season before they got dalton in the draft.

From 2003-2010 the bengals had 2 winning seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom