The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you really count St. Louis against dude..

Denver obviously.. but was he really wrong for thinking trading cutler was a good idea.. his mistake was hitching his wagon to tebow
That wasn't his only mistake on Denver.  You should take a more in-depth look at his decisions and coaching.

And yes you can count St. Louis—or should we only look at the times he coached under Bill Belichick (who incidentally did just fine without him)?  Dude couldn't even cut it as a coordinator outside of New England.

Helpful timeline: http://www.joshmcdanielssucks.com/timeline/

Last edited:
I wouldn't give none of them Belichick sons a job. Same as those QB's that "learned under Brady".

DEAD @ joshmcdanielssucks.com

:lol:

Last edited:
Can you really count St. Louis against dude..

Denver obviously.. but was he really wrong for thinking trading cutler was a good idea.. his mistake was hitching his wagon to tebow
That wasn't his only mistake on Denver.  You should take a more in-depth look at his decisions and coaching.

And yes you can count St. Louis—or should we only look at the times he coached under Bill Belichick (who incidentally did just fine without him)?  Dude couldn't even cut it as a coordinator outside of New England.

Nah.. just saying st Louis ain't really had much to work with other than Steven Jackson, if I'm remembering correctly

The cutler and Marshall trades are the only things I remember from his time.. and drafting tebow in the 1st.. and the steelers playoff game

Only thing I like about anything involving Sam Bradford, is the 1st and 4th we're getting from the Vikings.. I'll never get the amount of love he gets

Nah.. just saying st Louis ain't really had much to work with other than Steven Jackson, if I'm remembering correctly

The cutler and Marshall trades are the only things I remember from his time.. and drafting tebow in the 1st.. and the steelers playoff game

Only thing I like about anything involving Sam Bradford, is the 1st and 4th we're getting from the Vikings.. I'll never get the amount of love he gets
It's hilarious how bad that trade looks for Minnesota in hindsight.  But some of us called it...  Good move for Philly.

McDaniels made so many bad small decisions as coach and GM.  He also was a terrible manager of people and hated by everyone who worked with him.  

I would note that no Belicheck disciple has ever really had success anywhere else, and most of them have been crazy catastrophic burnouts in leadership positions.  The most successful is Bill O'Brien who pretty much sucks but has skated by because he's in the AFC South and the media loves him.

Here is a list the Belichick coaching tree candidates to have head coaching jobs in the NFL:

-Romeo Crennel (terrible coach but nice guy)

-Al Groh (I mean...)

Josh McDaniels (flaming disaster as coach and GM, massive a-hole)

-Eric Mangini (flaming disaster as coach, massive a-hole)

-Nick Saban (mediocre coach for Dolphins, left in dumpster-fire manner, massive a-hole)

-Bill O'Brien (mister mediocre)

It's crazy how many of those guys weren't just bad but huge management/PR catastrophes for the organizations that hired them.

Bonus picks:  Charlie Weis and Mike Lombardi

Last edited:
McDaniels has been a terrible HC but he's still only 40.
IMO he's a better option than a lot of dudes who were head coaches this year. Fisher, Rex, and Bowles just off the top of my head.

Billy O Brien has done a nice job in Houston

Well they won back to back division titles with no quarterback. How much more could he possibly do?
He was hired to be the quarterback guru, he helped hand pick all of these QBs (esp. Mallett and Ossweiller) and his management of who is starting has been a disaster.  So he gets no passes for that.

The Texans are terrible, they have won the division because Romeo Crennel is a good DC and (primarily) because the division is piss poor.  Look at who they have beaten.

Someone gotta get fired if that story about having zero contact with him before making the offer is true

raw

I guess I misworded what I meant

Nah hes there

Walsh > Holmgren > Reid

I know he's there.. but like Ron Rivera and Leslie frazer were under Reid too (but that's more jimmy Johnson the DC)

Also spagnaulo and McDermott if he gets a HC job

Last edited:
I know he's there.. but like Ron Rivera and Leslie frazer were under Reid too (but that's more jimmy Johnson the DC)

oh my bad i misread what you said

Last edited:
He was hired to be the quarterback guru, he helped hand pick all of these QBs (esp. Mallett and Ossweiller) and his management of who is starting has been a disaster.  So he gets no passes for that.

The Texans are terrible, they have won the division because Romeo Crennel is a good DC and (primarily) because the division is piss poor.  Look at who they have beaten.

Most divisions are piss poor including the NFCW and AFCE. Theres three other teams in the AFCS that couldnt get it done, even with a superstar QB. Im not even going to take that into account because it's the norm around the NFL. Most teams suck.

As far as the QB situation goes, Brock was the best QB available. They took a shot on him and then benched him. They didnt give up anything for him and they'll cut him when the time is right

Its hard to win in the NFL. Back to back division titles is an accomplishment no matter what. If for some crazy reason Houston decided to part ways with BOB, he would be the #1 coaching option on the market.

You been saying BOB was *** right from jump so at least youre consistent. Im just going by results. He's getting it done right now despite your opinion on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom