The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh Marvin will get a pass with me bc i dont think people remember how much trash Cincy was before he got there. They were the Clippers of the NFL(90s-  early 2000 version)

He's just stubborn.

He's all in on running and defense no matter what.

And don't let us get the lead :x

He will shut down the pass no matter what.

The packages Hue gave our O had Andy LIT!

Wish he would of stuck it out until Marvins contract was over.

meh Marvin will get a pass with me bc i dont think people remember how much trash Cincy was before he got there. They were the Clippers of the NFL(90s-  early 2000 version)

they are still the clippers only now they have early playoff exits when they make the playoffs.

Last edited:
Everyone here made fun of Jeff Fishers job security but WHAT ABOUT MARVIN ******* LEWIS.

Dudes chilling having Mai Tai's with his wife in Cancun knowing he doesn't have to worry about being fired after yet ANOTHER botched season

Incredible :smh:

bruh it's cause it's a given at this point. no matter how trash he is, he's not gonna be let go.

i been calling for that dude's head for the last three years :lol:

First time Bell, Brown and Ben are in playoffs together 
pimp.gif

Yeah but 14 seasons and 0 playoff wins?

Last year they should have won but he had no control over his bonehead players

Really not concerned with that Ajayi dude. Maybe the Steelers defense concerns me overall in a bad way. But their offense keeps me sane most games lol

Been watching Steve Smith on ESPN today. I like him on here. I also hate McNabb on here. He's just a drag.

Only time I've listened to mcnabb for more than a couple mins was when he filled in for bomani late last year, lasted maybe 10 mins

I feel like Steve smith would be good in small doses..

but then if you go to far like with Shaq, ray Lewis, mcnabb, Reggie Miller.. just too much.. differ, Steve young

Last edited:
I can see Steve Smith going over and above to prove his alpha male status which would become annoying

@WEEI: Adam Schefter on K&C fires back at Trent Dilfer: Patriots are getting minimum of a 1st-round pick for Jimmy… http://dlvr.it/N1mNNq
"Thanks again for Collins, how many 1st rounders you want for Jimmy?"
:nerd:

Could easily see josh going the 9ers and them using the 34th pick and future 2nd.. Could also see Bears and jax too, both with super high 2nd rounders

What's jimmy's contract situation?

I can see Steve Smith going over and above to prove his alpha male status which would become annoying

We already know dude got short man's complex.. could easily see him being a souped up version of Rodney Harrison

Last edited:
@WEEI: Adam Schefter on K&C fires back at Trent Dilfer: Patriots are getting minimum of a 1st-round pick for Jimmy… http://dlvr.it/N1mNNq
"Thanks again for Collins, how many 1st rounders you want for Jimmy?"

Could easily see josh going the 9ers and them using the 34th pick and future 2nd.. Could also see Bears and jax too, both with super high 2nd rounders

What's jimmy's contract situation?

Why would Hoody ever accept that if 1st rounders from other teams are apparently on the table?

Can't see Josh ending up in that dumpster fire of a franchise though

Dude is under contract through next season

Last edited:
You of all ppl should know how pats work.. very top of the 2nd is even more value in current structure with that pick being on the new day and teams having chances to reset their draft board over night and then over think making deals

Plus you guys love having guys on cheaper deals.. and it would give you 2 guys on late 1st early 2nd round deals, if you use both picks.. then the higher future pick

Two 2s vs 1st and 4th (if that Bradford deal standard is true)

The 3 teams I named have picks 33, 34 and 35.. first round ends at 32

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom