The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If kelly plans to return to coaching CFB he'd have to take an OC gig.

His ego wouldn't allow that though.
I think he can go straight back into being a head coach in college just fine. They let Saban and even that ***hat Bobby Patrino becomes head coaches right after their NFL  head coaching attempts.

Last edited:

I think he can go straight back into being a head coach in college just fine. They let Saban and even that ***hat Bobby Patrino becomes head coaches right after their NFL  head coaching attempts.
but they went to P5 schools.

which P5 school currently needs a HC?

If there is one.. PJ fleck is probably the #1 candidate for the majority of them. 

Raiders had some bad luck at the wrong time. Always rooted for them cuz of the colors and those old videos of them clothes lining dudes.

but they went to P5 schools.

which P5 school currently needs a HC?

If there is one.. PJ fleck is probably the #1 candidate for the majority of them. 
To be honest I don't know which P5 schools need a head coach or who PJ Fleck is 
laugh.gif
 I don't follow college football like that anymore i've only watched like 2 and a half games this season.

I just assumed it wouldn't be hard for him to get a HC job at a P5 school when he inevitably heads back to college given the success he had in college before

Raiders had some bad luck at the wrong time. Always rooted for them cuz of the colors and those old videos of them clothes lining dudes.
Still winning and losing with class unlike the bozos across the bridge. The chickens have come home to roost.

Last edited by a moderator:
This coin toss in the cotton bowl so much damn better than what the NFL got.. commemorative coin with both teams logos

Your team's logo comes up you get the ball.. simple.. then you can auction off the coin for charity or something

"You don't dismiss owners..." - Jed York 

49ers are thirsty for culture. It's embarrassing. What a ******* joke. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Still annoyed by yesterday. :smh:

I know skins dont have many options, but you cant just give 20+ to a dude who crumbles in big games. Whats the point in that?

How did the team let this opportunity slip away?

“Pssh, that’s the question I’ve been asking myself over there,” Norman told reporters after the game. “I don’t know. We’ve got to bounce back and see tomorrow, sit down with the coaches and evaluate ourselves. Because we had opportunities to be special, damn it, man.”

Norman continued: “That right there was disgusting. It was despicable. … We’ve got to be better. We’ve got to give (fans) something to cheer for. That right there was not football.”

View media item 2284426

Now take yo clown *** home.

Still annoyed by yesterday. :smh:

I know skins dont have many options, but you cant just give 20+ to a dude who crumbles in big games. Whats the point in that?

I wouldn't give him that kind of money. He threw two awful picks in the 4th quarter of the biggest game of the season. Was shut down for three quarters. I think he's a good QB but he's in the perfect system that makes him look better than he is. Interested to see if they tag him again or what because he lost himself money yesterday. Wasn't the rumor that Kirk wouldn't sign another tag if that's what they do?

You saw Norman's game yesterday. Cheap shots, head butts and he's dirty. Tries to get you mad and start doing dumb **** with his antics. Happy to see him go home.

Last edited:
If he goes to the pats or pats south, would all of the certain types of players arrive and leave together? Would they all just not live at the facility?

I mean can only have one last guy to leave and first to show up, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom