The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the Giants game last night. That Giants defense is no joke. Probably better than 07 and 11 but our offense is worse than both of those teams as well. GB is the last team I wanted to play because they're hot as hell right now and defense is playing good enough, against our offensive line, GB's defense will look like a top 5 defense. I think Mac should have let everyone play the whole game. I didn't like how he took a few out and started limited snaps for some of them. I also didn't like that we went for it on 4th and 2 instead of the FG. Here's a few pics from the game I took.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Was at the Giants game last night. That Giants defense is no joke. Probably better than 07 and 11 but our offense is worse than both of those teams as well. GB is the last team I wanted to play because they're hot as hell right now and defense is playing good enough, against our offensive line, GB's defense will look like a top 5 defense. I think Mac should have let everyone play the whole game. I didn't like how he took a few out and started limited snaps for some of them. I also didn't like that we went for it on 4th and 2 instead of the FG. Here's a few pics from the game I took.

Reps for anyone who can tell me who this is. I know his face but couldn't think of his name.

View media item 2284271

kind of looks like Lavar Arrington but I don't think it's him

^Nah I think that's just some random dude from Florida who happens to be the size of an NFL player

@YahooSports: The 49ers owe $69 million to former coaches and assistants, @AdamSchefter reports.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2882211/nfl-network-laughing-o.gif[/quote]

wow this disgusting :lol

Speaking of the Niners though, so the team gives Kaepernick an inspirational award, yet the media drove a narrative all season of him being a cancer, dividing the team, and being a distraction?? Hmph.

@YahooSports: The 49ers owe $69 million to former coaches and assistants, @AdamSchefter reports.
nfl-network-laughing-o.gif
roll.gif

For a defensive minded guy, Pagano has had some terrible defenses in indy. 

Exactly. Didnt come in here and do what he knows best.

Andrew Luck masks all your problems until it gets to a point where he cant carry everyone on his back.

Without him we are a 3 win team at best.

Tired of seeing his career wasted. And its going to be a short lived one if he continues to be hit.

It doesn't even feel like Chip was an NFL coach for 4 seasons.

feels like 2.

It felt less than that honestly :lol:. He showed up in the NFL beating his chest talking about the "Chip Kelly way", changing the culture and bringing "his guys" in, and basically closed out his Eagles tenure alienating fans and players alike. He needs to go back to Oregon and feel at home again producing 1000 uniform combos and no championships.

It felt less than that honestly :lol:. He showed up in the NFL beating his chest talking about the "Chip Kelly way", changing the culture and bringing "his guys" in, and basically closed out his Eagles tenure alienating fans and players alike. He needs to go back to Oregon and feel at home again producing 1000 uniform combos and no championships.

Yup he came in and was like I am going to show these guys it can work at the next level. Well no it didnt and now please take your *** back to college where you belong

Jim tomsula won 5 games last year
what are you trying to say. 5 wins is successful?
You don't agree this roster is garbage?

I said what I was trying to say..

And I try to use perspective when it correlates to defining what exactly is 'success' for a given team.. for certain teams, 5 wins depending on the time of year and who those wins come against could be viewed as "successful"

Yes I agree the roster is garbage.. but I was amazed by certain aspects of their team and how they failed, like the jets I am amazed their defensive line wasn't significantly better than it actually was

Last edited:
If kelly plans to return to coaching CFB he'd have to take an OC gig.

His ego wouldn't allow that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom