The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread was awful.

You had Chester and DSA saying Rodgers skipped out on his grandfathers funeral and ****.

Straight up lying on that man

whoa whoa...that **** was reported. we didn't make that **** up, man. it was in that article that came out about how big of a d***head he is :lol:

don't get it twisted

Skip claims to be a cowboys fan but roots for the patriots to beat them in the super bowl.
The way he capes for Tom makes DSA look like chester

Finally numbers update.........

Overall numbers Brady 28/2 and AROD 40/7 and 4 RUSHING TD (over 380 yards rushing). 44/7. Brady +26 and AROD +37

Numbers since week 5 (Brady started the season). Brady 28/2 and AROD 31/4 and 2 rushing TD 33/4. Brady +26 and AROD +29

Now since week 6 AROD been the best QB (best QB/Passing rating and most TD) Brady 25/2 +23 and AROD 30/3 with 2 rushing TD. 32/3 +29

To add insult to injury, during Brady absent for cheating! The SECOND and THIRD String QB's
went 4 TD and 0 INTS with 100.25 QB rating [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] (3-1 record) It's all about the SYSTEM and COACH! If only AROD had that coach and system [emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji] #SYSTOM

Aye...
Stop stealing gimmicks bruv.

Skip claims to be a cowboys fan but roots for the patriots to beat them in the super bowl.
The way he capes for Tom makes DSA look like chester

Skip :pimp:

we are all Patriots :pimp:

i mean Chester fought for this country, literally. he is the biggest Patriot here :pimp:

Last edited:

slim.jpg

Thread let me down today. SMMFH. I expected y'all to roast the **** out of @TheCollector for all that Elite and SB talk he did all season long. Then the last two weeks of guaranteeing a win against the Giants and they would be in the playoffs. SMH. Then he didn't even have a meltdown, acted like he didn't say **** all season long and moved on.

Last edited:
Thread let me down today. SMMFH. I expected y'all to roast the **** out of @TheCollector for all that Elite and SB talk he did all season long. Then the last two weeks of guaranteeing a win against the Giants and they would be in the playoffs. SMH. Then he didn't even have a meltdown, acted like he didn't say **** all season long and moved on.
I went to a hockey game so I didn't give two rats *** about making fun of @The Collector

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom